Sign in to follow this  
garf22

lost previous orders

Hi,when i log into my pmdg account the only previous order i can see is for the 777 300 expansion.Is anyone else having this trouble.  i have 747 md11 ngx and 777

Gary Stallard

Is anyone else having this trouble.

I'm not.

Ensure you're logging into the generic account (using your username and password, on the left side of the Account Login page) and not using the "Order Review" option (on the right). The latter option is to review a single order. The former option has a link once you're logged in to "View Previous Orders."

Kyle Rodgers

No problem with mine,Gary. Orders listed going back to 2005.

Thanks guys my bad,i had purchased the older downloads on a different e mail addy then edited my settings to a new e mail address so i have to log in to the old email account to see the orders,all good now

Gary Stallard

Thanks guys my bad,i had purchased the older downloads on a different e mail addy then edited my settings to a new e mail address so i have to log in to the old email account to see the orders,all good now

Gary Stallard

If you open a trouble ticket and provide them both your old and new email they are able to combine your accounts.

Dan Downs KCRP