Sign in to follow this  
Paulvanuf

Loading NGX in default is ok. Would like in CD...

Hello,

I just completed a normal tutorial flight 1 from EGKK to EHAM 18R (NL2000 scenery). From EGKK to the Dutch coast 20fps. Approach and landing 10-12fps. Overall smooth flight.

I was very happy...! The flight started in 'Default' state (engines running at 8R).

I tried earlier to load a c/d state (trick in windowed mode, so no red X) at the gate, but the ND display would't show normal. Only 'map' in yellow. No compass heading and no runway and no wps after programming the FMC. IRS pos in PMDG options set to 'instantly'; received the FMC message dual ops restored...

Strangely in FMC is on POS INIT 1/4 1R already filled (although I disabled 'use last position' in the PMDG options). On POS INIT 2/4 no irs positions filled. Both GPS positions are.

I would very much like to fly this NGX until the P3D versions arrive.

Am I missing something or is this the FSX version of the NGX playing tricks in P3D?

Is it possible to load a c/d aircraft and follow ALL the checklists (pos init, startup, etc)?

Grz.

Paul

Regards,
Paul - near EHRD

The ngx is broken in p3d. I have heard of people getting it to work but I would wait for the official version. I fly the aerosoft axe to pass the time.

Matt Wilson

The only detailed 737 working in P3Dv2 is the Ifly .

Buy you need the special P3Dv2 version.

I use the P3Dv2 Ifly Cockpit Builders Edition and boy do I like it ...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Yes, the iFly737NG is a really great ride.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I would very much like to fly this NGX until the P3D versions arrive.

By so doing Paul you will be in violation of PMDG's EULA. 

Thank you mr.Appliance.

So I read today.

That solves my problem in choosing which NGX I should fly in P3D definitely.

Btw, why don't you use a proper name/signature on this forum?

Regards,
Paul - near EHRD

This is the P3D forum it is not required nor is it required on most of Avsims forums. Most of us use our names because to post on the PMDG forum it is a requirement and a large percentage of Avsims members own PMDG products

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10