Sign in to follow this  
RangerDale

737 panel state

Gents,

Reading over the mass text I seem to lost the info ! how to save a PANELSTATE, I did read about it what is does, but how to ???

So could one of you good gents steer me in doing so ??

New owner of 737ngx   RangerDale 

Hard to tell where you are getting lost here... click SAVE PANEL and provide panel name in SCRATCHPAD and move to name field and hit EXEC... I think.  I've done this a couple dozen times without thinking and my recall is imperfect.

It would help if you explained what you do and what you expect to happen that is not happening. We can go from there.

Also, please note PMDG forum rules requesting the use of  full names here, unless you're a Texas Ranger then I'll just call you "Sir."

Dan Downs KCRP

Reading over the mass text I seem to lost the info ! how to save a PANELSTATE, I did read about it what is does, but how to ???

You said you read  the mass text on how  to  save  the panel state but you didn't read  the introduction manual that came with the ngx,  which clearly shows  and tells you how to do it,page 45  I believe it  starts  from.  There also  some other good info in the intro as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You said you read  the mass text on how  to  save  the panel state but you didn't read  the introduction manual that came with the ngx,  which clearly shows  and tells you how to do it,page 45  I believe it  starts  from.  There also  some other good info in the intro as well

Thanks Peter , But doesn't say too much page 45. when you click on save panel it wants a file name for it ? where in page 45 says how to do that ? 

when I try to add a file name you can't , cause more likly I am not doing it right , to save am file you have to give it a name ? 

thats what I want to know how to SAVE a PanelState.

Thanks Dale 

all I do is click on the save panel state  and  than just type in my name etc than just click on the exe button

oQB0T.png

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

all I do is click on the save panel state  and  than just type in my name etc than just click on the exe button

oQB0T.png

oQB0T.png

thanks peter , got it   Thanks Again f for your efforts     dale