Sign in to follow this  
KZ1R

Checklists and Cap's flow

Howdy everyone,

just in case this might be helpful for those of us who like the paper based checklists:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7u50sjxc3bx3uzp/B777%20procedures%20%26%20checklist.pdf?dl=0

It's not perfect but contains most things you may ever need while doing the normal procedures. Besides you can print it double-sided and have this thing handy in the cockpit.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Mike

Thanks for your work Mike!

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Mike,

I just want to say thank you very much for the awesome flow it has helped me, and im not one who likes to follow pieces of paper!!!!!

Bryan awesome program cant wait for v1.1, and the stock standard question, when do you think it will be released!!!????

Someone had to ask!

Bryan awesome program cant wait for v1.1, and the stock standard question, when do you think it will be released!!!????

Sooner rather than later.  Probably next week.

I've already collected a list of all the things to add to V1.1.

There were very few bugs in the initial release, so V1.1 consists mainly of user feature requests.

Looking forward to V1.1 very much.

Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Mike,

I just want to say thank you very much for the awesome flow it has helped me, and im not one who likes to follow pieces of paper!!!!!

Someone had to ask!

Marius,

I am glad it has helped you. I am planning on issuing an updated version soon. It will be available through the same link posted above. 

Best regards,

Mike

Sooner rather than later.  Probably next week.

I've already collected a list of all the things to add to V1.1.

There were very few bugs in the initial release, so V1.1 consists mainly of user feature requests.

Ryan, talking about bugs, I think I came across one yesterday. 

Before taxi I ask for flaps 15 and the FO answered with "flaps 15" but set flaps 5, I had to manualy set the flaps.

Did not have time to replicate and I don't know if it's an already known issue, so I thought I'd mention it here.

Before taxi I ask for flaps 15 and the FO answered with "flaps 15" but set flaps 5, I had to manualy set the flaps

Not really a bug per se.

Make sure on the Brief Page you have Flap 15 selected for the TO Config flap.

You probably left the Briefing at Flaps 5.

However, in V1.1 I'm going to add an automatic override so you'll override what you briefed for the flap setting during the after start flow....

Cheers,

Indeed I missed that in the brief ! Thanks for the heads up and support.

Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded an updated version of the Checklists & Procedures document (v1.1). You can download it at the link posted at the top of this thread. Enjoy! :)

Best regards,

Mike