Sign in to follow this  
ViperPilot

SpaceShip 2 Suffers 'in flight anomaly'

Headlines are saying 1 is alive in serious condition and 1 is dead. There are 2 crew in that aircraft.

Not a good week for commercial space ventures :-(.  Sad news indeed.

Enrique Vaamonde

When the first incident happened, I immediately thought of Spaceship 2 and breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't them and a manned vehicle incident. :-/

It will obviously be a while before they can say anything conclusive, but if I was them I would have laid low rather than attempting anything new with the first incident still in the headlines. Call me superstitious, but I would have thought it was pushing things.  :(

http://youtu.be/7hWS8wcNBak

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5