Sign in to follow this  
Beanf18

PMDG secret project

It was all VOR to VOR (occasionally NDB), in an ugly Lear, with expired Jepp Charts from my neighbor.

Or an ugly sort-of-Cessna, for those of us who were lower and slower.  Which didn't help much.  No VFR to speak of because there were barely any landmarks.  I was actually better at instrument procedures then than I am now that I'm drowning in scenery.

Next I'll be telling people to get off of my lawn.

With you on that.  Slightly off topic, but... you can recognize me at Nationals Park by my "Stop the Wave" t-shirt...

Does that make me one of those unruly old timers?

Next I'll be telling people to get off of my lawn.

I am shocked Kyle - do you even allow people you don't know on your lawn in this day and age?   You should already have a sign on there saying that any trespassers will be terminated with extreme prejudice :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Kind regards

I am shocked Kyle - do you even allow people you don't know on your lawn in this day and age?   You should already have a sign on there saying that any trespassers will be terminated with extreme prejudice :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Kind regards

He'll probably just throw aircraft manuals at them. :P

Is PMDG still making a Dash 8 or was that project completely scrapped?

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Is PMDG still making a Dash 8 or was that project completely scrapped?

The dash 8 was the 747-8 I believe. It was a joke. 

I think I need to see something retro from PMDG like the 707 .......That would be nice :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

They showed a dash 8 model afterward

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Well... Yes and no.

The "Dash 8" represented both models, actually. While the 747-8 expansion was the only model that was released, they were working on the turboprop dash 8 as well. The project got put on hold because it was more complex than they initially thought. It was supposed to be a Lite Line model, but due to it's complexity, it would have to be a full blown add-on in order to get it working decently.

I think I need to see something retro from PMDG like the 707 .......That would be nice :)

Yeah, something with a flight engineer would be cool. A PMDG quality L-1011 would be amazing.

Synthetic vision?

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Embraer 170/190, or even better, a good old dutch Fokker 70/100! That would be amazing.

Yes I agree, a good rendition of a Fokker 100 including off course a VC would be great. Personally, I think that the Boeing 787 stands a chance of becoming a future PMDG project.

Marc Lohman

A PMDG quality L-1011 would be amazing.

I'd kill for one of those...

Kyle Rodgers

I'd kill for one of those...

Haha. Didn't we talk about this before Kyle - pre CS release? I looked on their website and watched some YouTube videos of their L-1011, but I still refuse to buy any of their products.