Sign in to follow this  
BrianG

How indepth and realistic is Razbam Metronliner- great sale on now

Hi All,

Razbam Metroliner is on sale at a great price. For those who have it, can you tell me where it falls in the spectrum of systems complexity, FDE , graphics and bugs. Is it on the "Lite" side or more toward a PMDG, Majestic , A2A side of things. I'm only looking for products with  systems that are modeled in depth. Doesn't have to be PMDG quality, but certainly not Captainsim style.  Bugs we all have to live with but are there any show stoppers. How's the support?  And realistic night lighting would be a plus.Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,

BrianG

IMO, a solid performer. It doesn't have quite the engine depth that the J41 has. It doesn't have an AP in the 3D cockpit (by design), but has a pop-up for those that need it. I fly the thing by hand anyway, so that's all good. It hand flies well. I can't vouch for the accuracy though. I found the documentation fit for purpose.

I bought it when it was on sale previously and have not regretted it. It's not done anything I thought was plain wrong.

Mike

Hi, there is another thread in the fsx forum about the Metroliner...about 20 pages..

and dont forget the razbam forum...I got mine a couple of hours ago, been waiting on this sale for a few months...   Rick

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors