Sign in to follow this  
Aaqib_Afzal

Checklist Skip and Electronic Checklist Pause

Hi

Just noticed these two issues after doing two flights using voice control,

1. During my first flight while i was running before taxi checks, voice recognition accidentally picked up some noise and on the green bar it showed stop. FO immediately stopped the checklist and no matter what command i gave, restart checks, cancel last etc nothing seemed to work and therefore i had to exit the sim and start all over as i could not even close the popup of the electronic checklist

2. Whenever i enter the runway and say "take off", automatically everything else skips and goes to the end of procedure to "clean up" state this is the 3rd time im experiencing this. and thus FO does not follow any procedure during the climb

Any help?or does anyone else experience the same?

Thanks

Aaqib Afzal

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

Hi Aaqib,

1. I'd need to see the CVR log.  The only time "stop" is used is for rejected takeoff.  It would not affect the checklist.

The speech system heard something different.

2. It sounds like the speech recognition system in that case heard "Stop", not "Takeoff".  FS2Crew thinks you've rejected the takeoff, which would explain that mode change.

Please run the voice training again, and watch what the speech system hears in the Green Bar.

Cheers,

Hi Aaqib,

1. I'd need to see the CVR log.  The only time "stop" is used is for rejected takeoff.  It would not affect the checklist.

The speech system heard something different.

2. It sounds like the speech recognition system in that case heard "Stop", not "Takeoff".  FS2Crew thinks you've rejected the takeoff, which would explain that mode change.

Please run the voice training again, and watch what the speech system hears in the Green Bar.

Cheers,

Bryan

1. How can ii send you the CVR log?where do i take it from and how should i send it over to you?

2. No bryan the moment i say take off things skip to the clean up state and then during climb FO says the cabin to prepare for landing and starts speaking all arrival related items.

I train my voice recognition system and tried too still same i guess

THank

Aaqib

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

1. How can ii send you the CVR log?where do i take it from and how should i send it over to you?
2. No bryan the moment i say take off things skip to the clean up state and then during climb FO says the cabin to prepare for landing and starts speaking all arrival related items.

I train my voice recognition system and tried too still same i guess

1. The CVR is available via the 777 Config Manager.  It'll show you what you said on your last flight.

2. I'm not really sure what you're doing there, but it now sounds like you're in a descent mode.  Are you running the Approach Brief prior to takeoff?

All I can suggest is print out the Tutorial... follow it to the letter.

What mode are you in (as displayed on the FS2Crew Main Panel), when you say "Takeoff"?

1. The CVR is available via the 777 Config Manager.  It'll show you what you said on your last flight.

2. I'm not really sure what you're doing there, but it now sounds like you're in a descent mode.  Are you running the Approach Brief prior to takeoff?

All I can suggest is print out the Tutorial... follow it to the letter.

What mode are you in (as displayed on the FS2Crew Main Panel), when you say "Takeoff"?

1. Sending via support ticket

2. exactly when i say take off it automatically goes into descent mode and i dont know how...no i only run the departure brief...i have fs2crew for the airbus and ngx too but dont encounter this issue

:D i have the tutorial printed out already i use it on all my flights reading from it direct

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

2. exactly when i say take off it automatically goes into descent mode and i dont know how...no i only run the departure brief...i have fs2crew for the airbus and ngx too but dont encounter this issue

I really don't know how you're doing that.

Can you show me a via a remote desktop.

I really don't know how you're doing that.

Can you show me a via a remote desktop.

I can show u but then we may need to setup a full flight?can we arrange a time?

Aaqib Afzal

pilotbanner.jpg

That STOP sign is seen during take-off in case of an emergency stop. Is that what you are seeing, and is that what you are referring to?

I can show u but then we may need to setup a full flight?can we arrange a time?

Please send me a support ticket.

In the meantime, ensure:

1. You're not using any saved situation flights.

2. The Trike is the default aircraft on the free flight screen.

Cheers,

When I am in the middle of an electronic checklist, I respond by saying set and checked when I don't know the exact response. But near the end of the checklist, the screen freezes.No way to close it.    Have to shut down and start over.  I am going to try using paper checklist.  Thank you.

Steve Sumner

When I am in the middle of an electronic checklist, I respond by saying set and checked when I don't know the exact response. But near the end of the checklist, the screen freezes.No way to close it.    Have to shut down and start over.  I am going to try using paper checklist.  Thank you.

That shouldn't happen.

Which checklist and item are you referring to?