Sign in to follow this  
BMagann

Pro-ATC-X Update Looks Imminent.

I didn't know, that LM can block programs working with P3D. Good to know. I will pass on the information.

They can't and there is no requirement from you or any other developer to meet any type of level of certification from LM.

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, so I call B.S. first!

I think Jarkko made his comment in jest in response to a post from another member.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

V2, now called V1.4 is out and updatable through your app under help/check for updates

It looks the same

PS I get 45 brownie points for being first to mention it

i would wait as there is a problem with getting contact from clearance.

as in you cant reply to clearance instructions.

regards ted kiser

getting contact from clearance.

Just contact clearance, Clarence.

well when i get clearance i cant respond so the program wont move to next faze so you are stuck at clearance lol.

regards ted kiser

I cant wait for the release of the new version. I purchased mine over the summer and it has greatly increased my enjoyment of the SIM. I am hoping the new version will make it even better and fix some of the current issues. But still overall great program

Ted,

It's a joke from one of the funniest movies ever made.

lol J wheres your vector victor. I guess i am a little slow tonight lol hard day at work

regards ted kiser

well when i get clearance i cant respond so the program wont move to next faze so you are stuck at clearance lol.

regards ted kiser

In their forum for v1.4's clearance issue I read:

New V1.4 voice packs have been uploaded. Please download them from the downloads page

but cannot really find it?

Ain't it always the case with many addons/updates

We wait for a release, it is delayed, and when it finally comes out.....it don't work

It's a joke from one of the funniest movies ever made.

And don't call me surely...

New V1.4 voice packs have been uploaded. Please download them from the downloads page

but cannot really find it?

They are the ones without dates next to them at the top. You can also download the 1.4 package and unzip it into your main ProATC directory and they will be there too. I agree. They were hard to find!!

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10