Sign in to follow this  
Dean33

Carenado PC12 on YouTube

At last some decent videos on PC12.

FSMania flies full tutorial from Denver to Eagle County.

'Must see' if your flying the PC12.

Dean33

Search carenado's new release Pilatus PC12 HD

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Wow! Many thanks to dean33 for the FS MaNIA plug! Truthfully, on the Denver to Eagle County (KEGE) flight videos I was still learning the PC-12 and the Reality XP Garmin GNS 530. I just uploaded two new videos of an IFR flight in the PC-12 from Eagle County to Aspen. I am getting slightly more proficient with the checklist and flows. Also learned a few tricks with the RXP 530 which is a major upgrade from the FSX version.

Many thanks to Bert P for sharing his panel mods and expertise on the PC-12!

Kindest Regard, Tim Garris, FS MaNiA

Loved your videos of Denver to Eagle. I posted the link on FB so folks who don't know that flight simulation is not a video game might be inspired to join our merry band of flight fanatics.  

Enjoyed every minute of them.  Going to watch the short flight to Aspen right now.

Thanks mate!

Wow! Many thanks to dean33 for the FS MaNIA plug! Truthfully, on the Denver to Eagle County (KEGE) flight videos I was still learning the PC-12 and the Reality XP Garmin GNS 530. I just uploaded two new videos of an IFR flight in the PC-12 from Eagle County to Aspen. I am getting slightly more proficient with the checklist and flows. Also learned a few tricks with the RXP 530 which is a major upgrade from the FSX version.

Many thanks to Bert P for sharing his panel mods and expertise on the PC-12!

Kindest Regard, Tim Garris, FS MaNiA

Should've figured you'd be on AvSim, too. :)

Hi guys,

I didnt get it exactly but where can I find the sceneries which were used in this great video?

I only got the Aspen x from AS

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Mark

Just curious, was the video taken in FSX or P3D?

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

Hello PC-12 "fanatics"!! (this from FS MaNiA,,, read "Maniac"!),   Thought I would share the add-ons I have been using in the Pilatus PC-12 video series I have been working on and publishing on my FS MaNiA YouTube Channel.

Scenery Add-ons:  FlightBeam's KDEN Denver International, ORBX Freeware Airports, KTEX Telluride Regional and KAPA Denver Centennial, Aerosoft's KASE Aspen X, and Mountain Express's KEGE Eagle County Regional.  I also gave Vero FS's Heart of Colorado Gold photo real scenery a shot.  I wasn't happy with the results, however, in fairness, I may have had a few conflicts going on with all the other add-on sceneries. I was trying so many different new add-ons, I really didn't have time to trouble shoot issues with Vero FS's scenery, so I ended up just disabling it.  I always fly with ORBX FTX Global and Vector scenery which do a superb job on a global scale in my opinion.

A few other add-ons used where; Active Sky Next, Rex Textures, A2A's Accu-Feel, A2A's Shockwave Redux Lighting, Reality XP's Garmin GNS 530, and panel mods by Bert Pieke! 

Thanks to everyone who contributes questions, comments, and answers in this forum!!  You have all been a tremendous help.

Kindest Regards,  Tim Garris, FS MaNiA on YouTube

By the way Yang,  I use FSX.  Haven't tried P3D yet but am excited about a new option that hopefully will take advantage of advancements in advancements in graphics processors and CPU's developed in the period since Microsoft cast us off.  Tim G.

:biggrin:Thank you Trevor,  I'm not ready to give up my day job, however, I need to ;)  I burn a lot of midnight oil researching, flying, videoing, and editing FS Videos.  My definition of finding your passion is "something you love to do and will do even if you don't get paid.