Sign in to follow this  
progoss89

Missing 772 LR exterior model in game

Hi all,

Require some kind assistance here as my 772LR exterior model has suddenly disappereared in game but with Virtual cockpit still around. The last thing I did was activate fsdreamteam zurich after landing at LSZH. Then wanting to do a return leg to Singapore loading the screen up, the exterior of the plane disappears but vc still alive.

thanks

I also had this problem today, anyone got ideas how to fix this.

Maybe FSDT changed the model cfg file. Make certain that nothing has been commented out.

If your available VAS is less than ~150mb you will lose your exterior model, too. Regardless if you put the highmemfix line in your fsx.cfg

You should monitor this VAS parameter on your flights, with tools like VAS monitor (available at avsim library, but wideFS  is needed)

FSUIPC also tells you if your are below 250mb VAS left with aural warning beeps.