Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

Anybody Else Planning to Get the Upcoming CLS DC-10 HD?

Looks like we have to wait a little longer.  The latest post from their support forum on V2...

Valencia, on 12 Jan 2015 - 10:45 AM, said:snapback.png

Aprox. ETA??? icon_smile.gif

Not really, hopefully soon. Currently the model and everything is done just adding the -40/-50 variants, hopefully a month or 2.

Interesting they're adding the 50.  I thought it was never made?  Supposed to have been a DC-10 with RR engines.

It would be great in the future if they would offer us the two-engine DC-10, the DC-10 Twin.

Looks like we have to wait a little longer.  The latest post from their support forum on V2...

Valencia, on 12 Jan 2015 - 10:45 AM, said:snapback.png

Not really, hopefully soon. Currently the model and everything is done just adding the -40/-50 variants, hopefully a month or 2.

Interesting they're adding the 50.  I thought it was never made?  Supposed to have been a DC-10 with RR engines.

It would be great in the future if they would offer us the two-engine DC-10, the DC-10 Twin.

Well that sucks Thought it would be out by this month I think they showed the previews to early. at first it seems it was very close to release the way they were previewing everything.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

That's what I thought too.  They said they were on the final stages of testing last month.  I'm guessing the 40 and 50 were last minute decisions that pushed the release date.  I can't wait to fly this thing in DX10 with bloom and VC shadow.

We're getting close, guys.  Looks like the delay is well worth it considering all the extra features being added to the plane.  From their FB page...

Commercial Level Simulations

Small update on the DC10v2;
It will hopefully be released soon (but not within the next couple of weeks of course), we are just finishing the freighter models (10F / 30F / 40F). The reason for the delays was that subtle variations in the versions keep getting added and Missi (Modeler/VC) is adding more and more great little 'extras' in each model to make them as real as possible. Things such as the many different engine types, different gear configs, different fuel tanks etc.

After the models, VC and Paints are complete then a quick final round of testing then it should be ready to be published smile emoticon

Thanks for waiting guys but I can promise you it is worth it!

If its support  for MCE is anything like their BAe - 146 and is totally mouse driving like the BAe - 146, no way!

Guys, check out their Facebook page.  They posted 2 teaser videos.  The model and VC looks awesome!  I still like the sound pack from TSS better so I'll be using that with the plane.

CLS also said it's very fps friendly and that they get double the FPS on the DC-10 compared to NGX.

I hope it will be ready soon.