Sign in to follow this  
TomEDDW

Need help changing from FSX to P3D

Hello guys!

After many years of flying FSX i finally decided to give P3D a try.

Right now i'm looking at the P3D Store and just don't know which license i should buy.

Can any one help me out? I think that Professional License (199$) would be the choice. right?

Best regards,

Tom

Hello TomEDDW How do You plan on using P3d - If You are a Developer - and only need P3d when You are working on a Project = Developer License

If You are opening a flight school - and plan on teaching students = Pro License

If You are planning to Learn how to fly different Aircraft and plan Flights to different places = Academic License - ( Learning License )

There is NO license for Enjoyment - You can Enjoy P3d at any Level of Licence !! -

I DO !!

So LImber UP Your Check Book - Get Your Copy Downloaded - and Dive into The Learning Experiance - ( Enjoy !! )

Johnman

I planned using P3D as (i think) most of Flightsimmers here... As a substitute for FSX...

So the professional License would be my choice right?

Whichever you choose is the correct version. Discussions of reasons are not allowed. There's even a sticky post stating so*... ^_^

* http://forum.avsim.net/topic/422890-lockheed-eula-discussions/

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yeah...sorry for the inconvenience...

Oh, it wasn't really an inconvenience. What it boils down to in the end is a personal ethical decision, and as such isn't really amenable to public discussions... :Peace:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Ok. I thought there was one specific type of license for flight simmers as we are...

I'll have to read through their forum then... :)