Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

FlyTampa-Copenhagen Released

With Vidan Sonderborg, Bornholm and Aarhus this opens up for some fantastic Danish domestic ATR flights! :D Stunning! 

P.s now we only need good ATR

No FPS loss here either (FSX) with everything checked except 2048x textures.

Very well done and I think it deserves the FlyTampa tag, whether or not it was developed in house.

Just arrived on my first flight into this new airport and it is great!  Performance is excellent, even on my "old" system.  Though, I did not enable all options in the scenery config, nor did I use 2048 textures(though this impacts VAS more than frames).  I had the Scansim one prior to this and this is definitely better!  Tons of buildings in the Copenhagen area too.  Happy to have bought it, no doubt!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

No FPS loss here either (FSX) with everything checked except 2048x textures.

Very well done and I think it deserves the FlyTampa tag, whether or not it was developed in house.

IMHO it's not worth the FlyTampa brand. Sorry!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

What is the difference between people who say it's poor on fps it's easy on fps?

To do a proper test you need to run unlimited fps with default then reactivate the addon scenery.

If you're locking at 30 you won't know if you lose fps because you probably have a monster system.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

"SAS Tehchical Services" on the hangar sign.... ouch. Other than that I think it is great

"SAS Tehchical Services" on the hangar sign.... ouch. Other than that I think it is great

Emil is already fixing some issues. Amazing!

Please post on FlyTampa forum.

Not right now. But once all issues are fixed, it will be.

Tip of the day. Please state what flight sim you are using. P3D or FSX. So those that are reviewing and having fps issues, we the reader know which sim has the issues.

Appreciate the reports coming in.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Not right now. But once all issues are fixed, it will be.

I know people post with alts on the internet... but on a fight sim forum? You replied to your own post.

Suspicious.

I'm using FSX. Performance as I said before was great for me. Even with a system that I think may be considered on the low end by today's standards.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Suspicious.

Nothing suspicious about DJ, what on earth are you going on about

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I know people post with alts on the internet... but on a fight sim forum? You replied to your own post.

Suspicious.

I was not able to edit my original post.

Did not mean deceive.