Sign in to follow this  
homer

ATC has gone missing... can you help?

Hello,

My ATC is not working.  It was yesterday, but now when viewing the 'choose an option' ATC window, if I select a number for a taxi option for example, nothing happens. Not hearing any other ATC chatter and the popup Garmin is blank. It appears that everything else is working fine and all other sounds are OK.   ATC is disabled or missing and I do not know where to look or how to restore it.  I have searched the form, rebooted, made sure all the appropriate option boxes are checked, etc. but no change.  If anyone is able to help me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

So, I tried some different aircraft and loaded a new flight.  This time, GPS and ATC were working and I was able to request taxi clearance, etc., but then a short time later as I was taxiing, the GPS went black and ATC stopped working.  GPS and ATC seem to be there but just not working correctly.  Any ideas on what I might do to fix this?  Have never seen this particular problem before.  Thank you!   Steve

It sounds like your battery is going dead because you do not have your generators on.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Joe, thank you for your reply.  I may have been messing around with switches on some overhead panel.   I sincerely appreciate the advice/suggestion.  Still learning after all these years.