Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

Xplane usage?

Hi all,

How well does this function using Xplane? I have tried it in FSX and it is great but did not get round to trying it on Xplane. How does it cope with traffic and airport taxiways?

I have used it quite a bit with XP10 and it works just as well as P3D 2.4.  Don't have FSX here.  Of course it is dependent on what limitations i.e. traffic, lack of gates at some airports etc. that XP10 has but other than that the voice recognition etc. works great in XP10.

I have used it quite a bit with XP10 and it works just as well as P3D 2.4.  Don't have FSX here.  Of course it is dependent on what limitations i.e. traffic, lack of gates at some airports etc. that XP10 has but other than that the voice recognition etc. works great in XP10.

Thanks, will it control default traffic? I have 7 AI aircraft setup atm, is that OK?

It works great in FSX with MyTrafficX but I have no clue about Xplane AI!

"Thanks, will it control default traffic? I have 7 AI aircraft setup atm, is that OK?"

I have not gone that far with it in XP10 so I don't want to give you a bad answer.  Try it!.  All you have to do is run XPUIPC, XP, P2ATC and click connect.  You will have an answer very quickly.