Sign in to follow this  
rogwen

AI aircraft that "appear" instead of landing

I have just found two AI planes, both of which just "appear" on their parking spot, instead of landing, turning around, then taxiing to the apron. There is no error in the airfield (too small to be an airport, and easily checked) and one of them is by Henry Tomkiewicz, who normally produces reliable planes that do as they are told. The forum is down on his web site; does he have an email address?

I have just found two AI planes, both of which just "appear" on their parking spot, instead of landing, turning around, then taxiing to the apron.

Please see my answer in your other post about the Air North repaint. I will add that this is not a AI aircraft model or flight dynamics problem. Henry is not active in the flight simulator community anymore as far as I know.

Some info about the flight plan you are using would be helpful.

Regards,

It's not the planes. AI planes need to be spawned into FS based on the traffic plans. Those planes are first scheduled to depart so they need to spawn at a parking spot.