Sign in to follow this  
Jetblst

ISG1 A320 EADI VC NIGHT problem

Hello Steve,

You helped me on this same aircraft earlier this year so I know it's not the aircraft.  Eaglesoft Hawker 400XP.

I retrofitted the VC panel with ISG1 EADI and the Proline 4 MFD.  I can't quite pin down whether it is anything with DX10, ISG1, or just plain FSX.

Parts of the guage, (speed tape and heading tape) do not show up at night in the VC.  They work great at night in the 2d cockpit and work fine in the day in the VC.

I downloaded 2.4 and re-read and troubleshot with the manual.  Areas that I thought would pertain.  Legacy shading, V2.0 Transparency etc.  Nothing worked.

I switched out the A320 EADI, and replaced that as well with ISG1 777 EADI to no avail.  Same problems.  I even gave the 8bit option a try and that didn't have an effect.

Now I need to keep the legacy slider all the way to the right for my aircraft to work in DX10.  I moved it a step at a time to the left and that did not help the guage work either.  Just made the rest of the VC have problems.

I have a question in over at ISG1 support just to confirm that Ernie's gauges are DX10 preview capable.  My guess is they are.

Im not sure what to do if anything can be done.  Here is an image of what it looks like at night in the VC and 2D.

Thanks.

VC

ISG1A320nightVC_zps760a3f3e.jpg

2D

2014-10-27_3-2-29-593_zpse0b73827.png

Respectfully,

Jet

Shucks.

Ernie had mentioned that the gauges may not work properly if sized incorrectly in the VC.  I had figured that they were.  After posting this, I went back and re-sized the gauge.  Low and behold that was the problem.  Looks great, works great.  

ISG1A320nightVC_zps24f0868b.jpg

Respectfully,

Jet