Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Battle of Stalingrad

You don't see many air combat shots here, so to be a little different, here are a few from Il2 BOS.

Rob

1_zpsec3e0aec.jpg

3_zps96a6fa5d.jpg

6_zps68a34098.jpg

4_zps2fb04745.jpg

5_zps8661a2b6.jpg

7_zpsdde3b0bb.jpg

2_zpsde6f721f.jpg

9_zps12ff7e74.jpg

8_zps9cf97221.jpg

12_zps9c996a8f.jpg

11_zps361d63ee.jpg

10_zps1866c3c3.jpg

13_zpsb9321647.jpg

17_zps5abbb27f.jpg

15_zps89db2b85.jpg

18_zps9ea5f6ec.jpg

16_zps6078d76a.jpg

14_zps2c32bfc1.jpg

Beautiful,Love those custom skins!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Whow!!! Rob, are you there too?

I'm completely mad about IL2 BOS!!!!

Were those shot's taken by you?

Online, it'll be difficult to know it's me at the IL2 BOS servers - user "jcomm", so, who could tell?....

Looking fwd to meet you online Rob!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Amazing shots, love the damage.  Ive been pondering over buying this game for months now,  i really don't know why ive been doing so much pondering, 2 days before these shots were posted i bought and installed Prepar3d,  since the 1st of November till today i have spent just under 800 Euros on Ad On's alone,  its only when you sit down and add everything up the insanity of it all begins to sinks in   :lol:

Love the WW2 stuff,  the sounds and modeling.  I have Cliffs of Dover, i belief this one is a step up.   Time to stop pondering.  

Are you guys happy with the latest IL2 release.

Amazing shots, love the damage.  Ive been pondering over buying this game for months now,  i really don't know why ive been doing so much pondering, 2 days before these shots were posted i bought and installed Prepar3d,  since the 1st of November till today i have spent just under 800 Euros on Ad On's alone,  its only when you sit down and add everything up the insanity of it all begins to sinks in   :lol:

Love the WW2 stuff,  the sounds and modeling.  I have Cliffs of Dover, i belief this one is a step up.   Time to stop pondering.  

Are you guys happy with the latest IL2 release.

very happy it's a fun sim.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

It's my preferred ww2 sim, although I am not an expert in the area...

Long ago I had the first il2, cfs1, 2 and 3, and a few others, but always returned back to FSX... Now, it's difficult to find time even to fly my PMDG 777, Majestic Q400, RealAirs and A2As, or even PSX!!!! And the DCS warbirds are simply not to the level, everything taken into consideration, of the immersion provided by il2-BoS!

I've just returned from a mission in the DED server, in my preferred fighter in BoS, the LagG3 :-)

C'mon Poppet!  You wont regret!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...