Sign in to follow this  
aeroedge

Reality XP 430 Screen Undersized in VC?

I don't know if it's just me (because I did run the Reality XP GNS WAAS Config X program for the PA 34, in order to get a new resizable popup window installed into the aircraft), but the on-screen display of the 430 in the virtual cockpit itself seems to be a little cut off on the bottom, for instance, I can hardly see the GPS/VLOC entry, and the windows tabs below are also cut off. Is there a way to resize this window in a config file so that the whole screen fits on the Reality XP 430 display on the panel in the virtual cockpit?

You can edit the panel.cfg file with Notepad.

Look for rxpgns!gns430, x, y, width, height.

Trial and error will get you there..

Bert

Thanks Bert,

I started out that route (editing the panel.cfg file), and then decided to try re-installing the plane, and re-setup the Reality XP 430 integration. That fixed the screen problem. On a second note though, on the bottom 430, the one from Carenado, I strangely was missing the com and nav demarcations on the screen... I couldn't figure it out... I turned the unit off and on and the screen's com and nav demarcations came back. Weird. So both problems solved it seems.

Thanks!