Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How to contact PC Aviator

I bought Night Environment (Dubai) from PC Aviator and they send e-mails during weekends...

But their version is old V1.0 The latest is V1.1 with P3D v2.x install.  I sent them three e-mails already (Two different e-mails addy) but no response.

Not sure whats going on.

Any ideas?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I needed upgrade to Carenados Seneca V, had a reply and link in 4 days.

Ken Heibel

I'm actually in a similar boat. Bought a scenery advertised with FS9, FSX, and P3D installers. Only received FSX and P3D. Over the past 2 weeks sent 2 contact forms, 1 email, and a phone call with no response.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Hi Manny,

I'll check the version of Night Environment Dubai available to us from Aerosoft and get that one updated on the server. Apologies for the delay.

CaptKornDog - which scenery item are you refering to? I'll check it out.

• Upvote 1

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Hi Manny,

I'll check the version of Night Environment Dubai available to us from Aerosoft and get that one updated on the server. Apologies for the delay.

CaptKornDog - which scenery item are you refering to? I'll check it out.

LatinVFR San Diego.  Includes FSX/P3D v1 installer and P3D v2 installer, no FS9 though.  Product website (and PC Aviator website) state "COMPATIBILITY FSX/P3D/FS2004."

Can provide email address and order number/details via PM, if necessary.

Thank you!

I'll check the version of Night Environment Dubai available to us from Aerosoft and get that one updated on the server

Thanks Dean.  Appreciate it.

Yeah..you may want to check all the NE products..I believe all of them  now has P3D V2.x installer. So you may want to update the whole lot.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I've been trying to get information from them about the version 3 updates of some Carenado  aircraft for X-plane that I bought from PC Aviator some time ago. Their website is still showing the version 2 packages, though version 3 for these aircraft has been available on the Carenado site for some time now. When I contacted PC Aviator to ask about version 3, I had an automatic response saying that I would receive an answer within 24-48 hours. That was over a week ago, and still no reply, so I'm not impressed with their customer support.

Dugald

Also agree on this, purchased Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda X via their US Store. I sent for some year ago via their support page to get a patch update due to missing runway sign markings. No answer at all from PC Aviator.

PC Aviator, can you please take care of my issue via PM.

Thanks!

Carl-Otto

LatinVFR San Diego.  Includes FSX/P3D v1 installer and P3D v2 installer, no FS9 though.  Product website (and PC Aviator website) state "COMPATIBILITY FSX/P3D/FS2004."

Can provide email address and order number/details via PM, if necessary.

Thank you!

Ok, it looks like the latest package we received from LatinVFR only has the FSX and P3D installers. I am checking with them regarding how to access the installer for FS9. Will pass on info once I get this from LatinVFR.

Thanks Dean.  Appreciate it.

Yeah..you may want to check all the NE products..I believe all of them  now has P3D V2.x installer. So you may want to update the whole lot.

Manny,

Yes we will check with Aerosoft and obtain the latest updated NE files for our server. Will advise when these are ready for download.

Dean

Same problem here with PC Aviator - can't install the purchased addon as the license keys sent from PC Aviator aren't recognised by the installer.

Have sent emails requesting assistance, but as yet, no reply...

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Hangar Chat". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Ok, it looks like the latest package we received from LatinVFR only has the FSX and P3D installers. I am checking with them regarding how to access the installer for FS9. Will pass on info once I get this from LatinVFR.

Thank you! I love the Southern California area and look forward to using my purchase to its full advertised compatibility across FS9 and FSX (part of the reason I bought it to begin with).

Hope LatinVFR responds back soon.

I've been trying to get information from them about the version 3 updates of some Carenado  aircraft for X-plane that I bought from PC Aviator some time ago. Their website is still showing the version 2 packages, though version 3 for these aircraft has been available on the Carenado site for some time now. When I contacted PC Aviator to ask about version 3, I had an automatic response saying that I would receive an answer within 24-48 hours. That was over a week ago, and still no reply, so I'm not impressed with their customer support.

Dugald

Dugald,

I am chasing this up for you. Which Carenado X-Plane aircraft(s) in particular are you looking for the update on?

Thank you! I love the Southern California area and look forward to using my purchase to its full advertised compatibility across FS9 and FSX (part of the reason I bought it to begin with).

Hope LatinVFR responds back soon.

CaptKorn,

Do you still have the downloaded file in zip format? The FS9 installer filename should be LatinVFR_KSANF_FS9_1.1.exe -- that was definitely not in your downloaded ZIP file for KSAN?

Also agree on this, purchased Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda X via their US Store. I sent for some year ago via their support page to get a patch update due to missing runway sign markings. No answer at all from PC Aviator.

PC Aviator, can you please take care of my issue via PM.

Thanks!

Carl-Otto

Carl-Otto,

Usually we update the files for the various products soon after they are released to us by the developers. You normally just redownload via your original download link to obtain the latest version of the product.

Have you tried redownloading the item as yet? I note a new file for Stockholm Arlanda X was updated on our servers back in August.

Same problem here with PC Aviator - can't install the purchased addon as the license keys sent from PC Aviator aren't recognised by the installer.

Have sent emails requesting assistance, but as yet, no reply...

Garydpoole, Can you advise which product you are referring to? More often than not, it can be a keying or copy/paste selection error that prevents the code from working. Let me know and I'll check for you.

Dean

CaptKorn,

Do you still have the downloaded file in zip format? The FS9 installer filename should be LatinVFR_KSANF_FS9_1.1.exe -- that was definitely not in your downloaded ZIP file for KSAN?

Definitely not included in my .zip file.  Just the two FSX/P3D v1 and P3D v2 .exe files.