Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How to contact PC Aviator

Garydpoole, Can you advise which product you are referring to? More often than not, it can be a keying or copy/paste selection error that prevents the code from working. Let me know and I'll check for you.

Dean

The product is FWI Lanzarote V2.

As I have now stated twice in emails to PCAviator, the FWI installer is promting for a Username and Registration key, but the email received from PCAviator contains a SW License Number and Password, which are not accepted by the installer.

I have copied and pasted these in numerous times and in different fields, but with no success. I have also attempted to use my email address as the username, but once again, without success.

I've visted the FWI 'forums', but that seems to have become extinct months ago and now seems like a deserted place...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Gary

Definitely not included in my .zip file.  Just the two FSX/P3D v1 and P3D v2 .exe files.

Ok thanks. I'll check the files on the server, and re-upload with the FS9 installer included (if missing).

Will let you knwo when its ready to redownload.

Dean

The product is FWI Lanzarote V2.

As I have now stated twice in emails to PCAviator, the FWI installer is promting for a Username and Registration key, but the email received from PCAviator contains a SW License Number and Password, which are not accepted by the installer.

I have copied and pasted these in numerous times and in different fields, but with no success. I have also attempted to use my email address as the username, but once again, without success.

I've visted the FWI 'forums', but that seems to have become extinct months ago and now seems like a deserted place...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Gary

Ok I'll ask the U.S. Office team and see where the issue might be with this particular product.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Thanks Dean.  Appreciate it.

Yeah..you may want to check all the NE products..I believe all of them  now has P3D V2.x installer. So you may want to update the whole lot.

Dubai file updated on server. Should now have P3D install option. I believe the other NE products are also updated (and have been for a little while).

Dean

Ok thanks. I'll check the files on the server, and re-upload with the FS9 installer included (if missing).

Will let you knwo when its ready to redownload.

Standing by.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Definitely not included in my .zip file.  Just the two FSX/P3D v1 and P3D v2 .exe files.

Fixed this. Download again via original download link. Zip file should now contain the FS9 installer as well as the FSX/P3D installer - both v1.1

Dean

Now this is good customer service! Even though this isn't an "official" contact medium. :)

Must say I was pleased with my first purchase with them yesterday.

Hi Dean,

The Carenado X-Plane aircraft in question are the Bonanza F33 and the Cessna 172N. Thanks for your help,

Dugald

Fixed this. Download again via original download link. Zip file should now contain the FS9 installer as well as the FSX/P3D installer - both v1.1

Thank you.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Hi Dean,

The Carenado X-Plane aircraft in question are the Bonanza F33 and the Cessna 172N. Thanks for your help,

Dugald

Hi Dugald,

We received another batch of Carenado X-Plane aircraft updates just last night. I am working on updating all of them. Will advise when they are ready to go. Thanks for your patience.

Dean

Dubai file updated on server. Should now have P3D install option.

I think you may want to resend me the new download link.. When I click on the old link in the order e-mail.. I still have the link to the same old file

This is what I see in the downloaded zip file

AS_NIGHT-ENVIRONMENT-DUBAI_FSX_V100.exe

Going to my account and clicking on my orders and clicking on those links takes me to the same file. Installing it shows me it is still V1.0

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I think you may want to resend me the new download link.. When I click on the old link in the order e-mail.. I still have the link to the same old file

This is what I see in the downloaded zip file

AS_NIGHT-ENVIRONMENT-DUBAI_FSX_V100.exe

Going to my account and clicking on my orders and clicking on those links takes me to the same file. Installing it shows me it is still V1.0

Hi Manny,

Try again now. Use the same link. Downloaded file should be AS_NIGHT-ENVIRONMENT-DUBAI_FSX-P3D.zip

Dean

Hi Manny,

Try again now.

Yup.. I now see the correct file. 

Thank you

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi Dugald,

We received another batch of Carenado X-Plane aircraft updates just last night. I am working on updating all of them. Will advise when they are ready to go. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks, Dean.

Hi Dean,

Dugald

Dugald,

Ok you should be able to access the v3 files for both of these. Just use the same download links. New filenames will indicate version 3 packages. Note we still need to update the product page text, but you can download the v3 files straight away while we work on that. Any problems, let me know.

Dean

Ok I'll ask the U.S. Office team and see where the issue might be with this particular product.

Hello Dean

I'm afraid that this just isn't getting resolved.

In terms of support from the US 'team', all they have done is to request the relevant username / password from FWI.

However, having visited the FWI web-site, I'm not even sure that they're still in business. Their support forum is like the Mary Celeste and appears totally dead.

I'm afraid that this just isn't good enough - I actively purchase from several add-on companies and this is by far the worst service I have been given.

I have requested a refund from PC Aviator as the product that I have been sold is not 'fit for purpose' as, obviously, I can't install it. However, surprise surprise, they have not replied.

Does anyone in the US office actually read their emails ???

Kind regards

Gary