Sign in to follow this  
Ircghost

Unable to set Aileron Trim AXIS + set Speedbrake on x-55

Hi,

I'm trying to stabilize my P3D install by finishing up some last installs, therefore I have two questions.

I have the x-55 Rhino and I would like to set the Aileron Trim Axis to one of my rotaries, as I have done with my Elevator Trim Axis. However, I'm unable to find this axis in the Prepar3D menu.

Second of all, the x-55 has a slider (SBK if I recall correct) which in FSX I could instantly use as my speedbrake wihout any tricks or fancy stuff, however in P3D I cannot get P3D to accept that slider as a Speedbrake. Has anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks in advance!

Mark

I never could get the aileron trim set on a rotary on my x-55, ended up assigning it to the hat switch on the stick instead.  At first I didn't like it cause I would press the hat switch many times before any results, but then I figured out you can just hold the switch down in whichever direction and it goes rapidly.  Anywho.  If you find out how to assign it to a rotary that'd be sweet.  Good luck.