Sign in to follow this  
Jensbaltzer

737 and P3D

Hi

I'm considering buying the 737for fsx,but before I do that is there a Price tag for the P3D version

Jens Baltzer

Hasn't been released. PMDG products are not licensed for Prepar3d, if you use the search function you will find plenty of information on the topic.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

The only pricing indication for P3D that was given by PMDG is that we can expect the 777 to be somewhere around 200USD.

you'll have to think for yourself of your perspective on how much you think a NGX might cost.

(Not an invitation for a guessing/speculation thread!)

The only pricing indication for P3D that was given by PMDG is that we can expect the 777 to be somewhere around 200USD.

you'll have to think for yourself of your perspective on how much you think a NGX might cost.

(Not an invitation for a guessing/speculation thread!)

Nope.. Not around 200 usd but in the sub 200 range.. Which means below 200 usd. Robert, when mentioning the FSX price back in the time, said sub 300 usd.

So if you wanna misquote him you should say sub 300 was 80 something usd(can't remember exact price) then sub 200 would be 66% of the price of 300 which would mean p3d version would cost roughly 53 usd

IIRC they said to expect under 200 dollars, which is not to mean $199.99. For the NGX, I think 150-170 dollars, but I wonder how would extensions be priced.