Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

An X-Aviation thank you...

...thank you folks, for your timely grooming, tweaking, and adding on features, for your SkyMaxx Pro product, which is now at v2.1

Class act...that gives me assurance, that you don't orphan your products, weeks to months after the sale.

Just downloaded and installed v2.1

Thank you for great products!

Mitch

Guest Mik75

I have to second that!

You guys at X-Aviation and Maxx-XP are simply amazing!

Keep up that fantastic work!

Thanks guys for the love!  Thats what keeps us going........

Really happy that 2.1 is another step in the right direction and a direct result of all your input.......

Guy,

I've installed SMP2.1 and love it. One question. I'm currently running XPX  10.30. If I update to the latest version, do I have to reinstall SMP 2.1?

NAX669.png

Very very good indeed!

My THX too!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Absolutely agree with the sentiment in the OP. I've just got myself a brand new laptop with some very tasty specs and am in the process of reinstalling all my flight sims. XP10.30 runs beautifully on my new laptop and I'm yet to download SMP2.1 but am very much looking forward to checking out the new improvements.

John and the guys at X-Aviation are a class act.

Other developers and publishers take note - this is how you foster goodwill and loyalty from your customers.

Guest Mik75

Absolutely agree with the sentiment in the OP.

Other developers and publishers take note - this is how you foster goodwill and loyalty from your customers.

So very very true!!!

Outstanding work indeed!!!!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Class act...that gives me assurance, that you don't orphan your products, weeks to months after the sale.

You guys at X-Aviation and Maxx-XP are simply amazing!

Thanks much for the kind comments, guys! We all really appreciate you taking the time to write a few words and share your satisfaction!  :smile:

My personal thanks also goes to John and Frank for being two amazing people to work with!

I've installed SMP2.1 and love it. One question. I'm currently running XPX  10.30. If I update to the latest version, do I have to reinstall SMP 2.1?

No, you do not need to re-install SkyMaxx Pro. Any files that the updater overwrites will be replaced again by SkyMaxx Pro the next time you run X-Plane!  :smile:

Founder of X-Aviation

Cameron,

Thanks for the reply. I really like this latest version.

NAX669.png

+1

And now ... to something completely different ...

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...