Sign in to follow this  
captaingeorge2012

COM1 active window has red line through it

When I push the PTT box and ask "say altimeter" only text comes up in the communication area and no voice.

Also, when I push the Active or Standby boxes, there is no voice output. It looks like they have a mute symbol but cannot unmute.

My headset is correctly setup and I hear ATC radio in background. When I test the controllers voices in configuration menu they all sound fine for each portion of the flight.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

George Ingram

One possibility is a problem with the voice(s) you have selected for the controller.  Try clearing the voice selections in the Configuration window.

The fact that text comes up in the comm area indicates you are being recognized.  I assume what you say is coming up in green.  Is there a response coming up in white?

The mute buttons are next to the Active Standby boxes, but if it were muted, you would not hear the ATC chatter as that is what is actually muted.

If clearing the voices doesn't fix the problem, post or send me (admin@pilot2atc.com) a screenshot of the full main screen after you have experienced the problem so I can see the Communication Area and the Comm Active/Standby area of the screen.

Thanks,

Dave