Sign in to follow this  
fscottee

And now for something completely different. Pennsylvania.. the forgotten state.

In the interest of doing something different and showing how well autogen can go on top of photoscenery... Pennsylvania!

Don't see much FSX scenery from this area but it's chock full of goodness.  Putting my little Orbx + PS on hold and get far away to this State simply because no one ever gives it the attention it needs and northwest Pacific Coast is just getting boring... :blush:

Some early shots of this little project after finalizing main tree line placement.  Haven't decided on the exact type of trees yet, but these pretty good, and I'm more interested in how the trees blend in with the terrain than I am with proper species.

Custom placed buildings are next followed by custom placed objects.  I'm not doing the whole state, just the areas that look good for flying.  10,000 square miles for one part, plenty of scenery to enjoy for a while.  This is a 60 cm photoscenery (roughly 25 GB in size per part)  project but adding 1.2 meter scenery for smaller download is simple to do. (Would be about 6 GB per part).

Oh and this is FREE.  Will just need a server to put it on... any takers?

Some shots around the Susquehanna River:

cSXKtS5.jpgtI2lUWv.jpg

x8aSSrS.jpg

And a few autumn shots around Altoona.  Trees trees trees, hills hills HILLS!  That's what PA is all about!

fMUJoYq.jpgIKJmHug.jpg8OS9GtW.jpg

SLCLSSA.jpgV7uwgXa.jpgd1wlJDr.jpgbYzh3QD.jpgSyHWPnq.jpg

Hi, MR, fscottee.

Great work, it looks good!!   

“Will just need a server to put it on... any takers?”

I am confused. I have a regular PC with two hard disks (1Tr.Each). Would it be enough?

How can I downloaded?  TY. Marbasan.

Hi, I was talking about somewhere to send the files so that people can download it.  25 GB is pretty big so not sure if AVSIM file library would accept it?

A smaller 1.2 meter/px version would be about 6 GB.

Some shots around Cumberland, Maryland.  A few autogen buildings in place.

uBomjx7.jpgNTCIZAv.jpgaZxk48e.jpg

Being from the state of PA. I too would like very much to be able to obtain your scenery. Have you found a server to host the files yet? If not, then  perhaps by sending blank DVDs to you?

Jim