Sign in to follow this  
Paulvanuf

P3D Fiber Acclerator! form FSPS

Does any pilot here have any experience with the above mentioned tool/addon?

Regards,
Paul - near EHRD

Do people ever use the search function? Or at least scroll through the most recent topics???

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Do people ever use the search function? Or at least scroll through the most recent topics???

Not in my experience Carlo.  They're caught up in their own self-important world.  Too lazy to search or even turn the page.  Let others do their research for them.  It drives me nuts. :diablo:

It drives me nuts.

Agree. It's almost as annoying as people who reactivate two year old topics...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Sorry sirs, now I see. Just got the advertisement in my mailbox. Really thought it was brand-new.

Btw there is no need to be rude Mr. Appliance... THAT drives me nuts... 

Are you all perfect? Think NOT.

Regards,
Paul - near EHRD

Take it easy guys...  B)

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Btw there is no need to be rude Mr. Appliance... THAT drives me nuts...

Telling the truth is not rude sir.  Needlessly imposing on other members' goodwill certainly is.

I do find the answer rude, there are alternatives to give the same answer.  It always blows me away to see forum reactions to certain things, I'm sure there is a very nice person at the other end. Would we address him that way face to face? unlikely;) but easy to do behind a keyboard.

My answer was not meant to be rude. Nevertheless, posting a topic without taking 5-10 seconds of your time to search the most recent topics is something that happens over and over and adds a lot of noise to the forum. The same topics pop up over and over again just because people don't look if these things have already been addressed. In the end, the noise added to the forum makes it really time consuming to extract the really new information which is certainly also present. That's all I'm saying and I will not add more to this topic, because this is also certainly nothing else but noise...

Do you guys get a thrill bashing someone for asking something that has been asked already? Jeez, so what if he asked, if you don't want to help, well, don't be jerk either.

@ Paulvanuf I use Fiber for FSX and it does make a difference, still didn't get the one for P3D though.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Please use the other thread, I don't want to waste any popcorn here.

Gotta love the computer tough guys. Cmon guys no need to be rude.

Matt Wilson

Not only that, but rudeness does NOT promote our hobby to people newer to it than we are.  And we ALL have an interest in keeping the hobby alive and well I believe.

I dunno how Fiber Accelerator works in P3D but in FSX it works great unless you have a very high end system, there from what I can tell results are mixed.

I am sure this fine gentleman had the best of intentions, and agree this was a bit rude. 

It would probably take less time to paste the link to the "other" thread, maybe with a (polite) forum search reminder.