Sign in to follow this  
AJLedbetter123

Prepar3d Camera Shake

Morning All,

It's unreal how new I am to P3D  - I've ran into something that I'm not too keen on, basically when rolling down the runway there seems to be some kind of 'internal' camera shake which in some aircraft seems to be rather extreme where It's just beyond anything..

Is this something that can be disabled or tweaked?

Can't help you with your topic, but great quote.....

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

As far as I know, without employing cameras like opus FSX or EXDOK or the like, cockpit shaking is usually a function of a camera.

What camera software do you have?

Chaz

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Can you take a video and show us?

Regards,

Chas

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

What aircraft does this happen in? Specific or all of them?

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Resolved it! It was down to OpusFSX and it's own DHM!

Didn't even notice I had it seen as it's the same from FSX and it wasn't causing problems before!

Just an observation from an Airbus pilot. It's amazing how rough it can get on takeoff. Not just the Airbus but 737 as well. I used to think the shaking in flight sim was excessive but I focused on the glare shield during takeoff and was amazed to see how much it matched up with the simulation.

This is true for many aspects of swimming. Things look fake until I really look at it in real life.

Just an observation from an Airbus pilot. It's amazing how rough it can get on takeoff. Not just the Airbus but 737 as well. I used to think the shaking in flight sim was excessive but I focused on the glare shield during takeoff and was amazed to see how much it matched up with the simulation.

This is true for many aspects of swimming. Things look fake until I really look at it in real life.

Per his profile, Scott this is a real world air bus driver!!!… So it's naturally gratifying to see him validate our sim! And tangentially OpusFSX!

Chas

Great post

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

This is true for many aspects of swimming.

Auto-correct got the best of me, simming not swimming. :rolleyes:

Auto-correct got the best of me, simming not swimming. :rolleyes:

Lafffffinnnn....here I was thinking okay here is a very intelligent and cogent and methodical thinker and then I saw swimming and I had to say , "Ahhhhhhwellll, well ...none of us are 100% sane".

chas

but I focused on the glare shield during takeoff and was amazed to see how much it matched up with the simulation.

Understood - the problem I had with Opus was that it continued to shake when airborne regardless of weather conditions. Which is why I switched to ASN. More realistic when it comes to bumps, rattles and rolls :P

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg