Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

From Freezing Northern Israel To Warm Southern Israel

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Here is a nice typical Israeli commuter flight from LLHA Haifa International Airport known as U Michaeli Airport located to the east of the city of Hafia close to Kishon Port and Israel Shipyards to LLET Eilat Airport also known as J. Hozman Airport located in the central area of Eilat next to Route 90 (The Arava Road)

Nice tail view of last year's nasty powerful snowstorm where passengers boarded the plane to escape from cold weather to go to warm weather in Eilat

ar2.jpg

Starting take off run from runway 34

ar1.jpg

On climb to FL200 with background view of Yachts Anchorage and Hakishon Port where you can see fuel storage tanks on Tuvim Street

ar3.jpg

Nice background view of cruise ship docked at Hafia Port

ar4.jpg

Making left turn toward south

ar5.jpg

ar6.jpg

Now heading south still climbing to FL200

ar7.jpg

Making heading adjustment correction toward south

ar8.jpg

ar9.jpg

Now cruising at FL200 above clouds

ar11.jpg

ar12.jpg

Israel was still covered with blankets of heavy clouds producing heavy snowstorm

ar10.jpg

ar13.jpg

Yeah  whole northern and center Israel was covered completely with snow

ar14.jpg

Passing famous Dead Sea

ar15.jpg

You can tell that the plane had reached warm weather of south Israel

ar16.jpg

On descent from FL200 to 3,000 ft passing background view of mountains of Jordan

ar19.jpg

Now at 3,000 ft making 180 degree turn above Red Sea to head toward runway 03

ar20.jpg

Because of regulations not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://vatil.org.il/forum/index.php/topic/42324-from-freezing-northern-israel-to-warm-southern-israel/

Thank you for viewing.  Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Great set Aharon.  You sure know how to pick all the wild weather locations :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Pinlifter and FDX777,  thanks for kind words.

Pinlifter, you are right!! I like weather challenges!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I like weather challenges!!

Looking forward to your next shots.  Loved your recent blizzard pic (DC-8 I believe it was)

Chris Sunseri

Pinlifter,

Thanks for your kind words and I have many many winter screenshots coming up for you to enjoy!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

hi Aharon, which ATR model u using?

I apologize for going off topic, but I wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that AVSIM's signature rules have changed. You are no longer allowed to have your system specifications in your signature. Please use the tabs provided in your profile for that instead.

For the full set of rules please follow this link: http://forum.avsim.net/page/AVSIM%20Pages/sig.html.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Amazing that you get such extreme weather variations in a country as small as Israel.

Nice pics!

FloG,

I broke the rules??  I never put computer specs on my signature????????? You sure it was me????

Jat and Benneton,

Thanks for your kind words.   Benneton, Israel had worst and rare snowstorm last winter (last year) that COVERED Israel completely except desert.  Even Egypt's Pyramids got covered by snow!!!! That is why I was recreating flight in last year's rare snowstorm

hi Aharon, which ATR model u using?

I am using good old fashioned freeware IDST ATR72-500 model.

Thanks all again for kind words.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

i also use ISDT 72, previously before they shutdown, there are banner state FSX native model, any news? i like their model, but current model when used in fsx, propeller always in front of the cloud, most of my flight are ATR, but the propeller issue does not happen in P3D, and one more thing, FloG warn me lol not you, i just change my signature,

Muhamad Aliff

Muhamad,

I would not know.  Propellers always have problem with clouds in FSX.

IDST is gone BUT all their base models and all liveries still exist on avsim and flightsim.  That is all I know.

Sorry if I am not much help.  I am not programming expert.

signCopy.jpg