Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

PRO-ATC/X version 1.4 is out

Jarko FYI in case their was any corruption, I deleted everything and did a fresh install,, but still the same

Can we please continue on the main support site? You should be able to include your Word file there.

Thanks!

img]http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2014/11/28/fgE64.jpg[/img]

I appreciate what you are saying Jarko, but I should not have this problem from the start especially for $75, all I am looking for is a button controlled  ATC program that will navigate me from a to b and is simple to install, we are not all IT whiz kids  I am   65

Dear Patrick,

Just to repeat: No support for ProATC will be provided on Avsim forums. The developer and helpful users and moderators are at your service at the main forum, which can be found here: http://www.pointsoftware.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

As for the manual, please go to your ProATC's root folder. There you will find a holder called help. Inside that folder, gb.pdf and that is the manual in PDF format.

As your install has been corrupted in a way never seen before, so you might have to contact the developer. I will PM you the email address to the developer.

Thanks,

Jarkko

Hi Jarko

The program was originally installed in C:\pro ATC so I moved it C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX but it still does not work

Thank you for the update.

The install instructions I sent you specifically mentioned not to install ProATC under C:\Program Files (x86)\

The problem was that inside ProATC (under Options -> Paths to folders), you probably had incorrect path configured for FSX/P3D. If you have FSX installed under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\FSX, then you have to tell ProATC this path (under Options -> Paths to folders).

I have now requested three times: Can we please continue the troubleshooting in the product's official support forum?

( BTW it is not advisable to install FSX or ProATC under C:\Program Files (x86) )

Edited by Jarkko

Hi Jarko,,

Long time but I have not gone away. Since I bought this program last November I have had not one successful flight, in fact up to a few days ago I could not even start the program but after watching the video posted on here by Jim Young and your own alpha117, I made a new years resolution to try again. I downloaded it again and its now in its own pro atc x folder on the main drive. I still get the same error on start up but on pressing the continue button continuously at least the menu loads up .

The question I have now is, how do I marry up the flight plan created by sim routes and installed in my PMDG FMC .rte with PRO ATC X

As for going on your support forum,.....................forget it its like the Marie Celeste over there

As for going on your support forum,.....................forget it

Please fly the tutorial flights first. They can be found at the end of the manual. Also read the manual on how to set the paths under the options.

Support only available on the main support forum.

Hi Jarkko, you keep promoting your support site,  I would gladly use it, but its not user friendly  at all, maybe to its regular users .it is. That's why I am  hoping someone on here can help me. Its got to with flight planning and the FMC I fly the PMDG T7 . With the 737 NGX as soon as you request clearance  delivery your PROATC X generated f/p is available in your co-route but not the T7 where does it go and how can you get the FMC to follow it ? One for Mike Collins maybe? whose all PROATC videos I have watched

FYI Mourad  helped me with my initial problem which was my path set wrong.

, Patrick,Why don't you try and program the FMC manually. I don't use the PMDG 737 NGX, but i'm sure you can program it manually, and then see if you get PRO-ATC working. I mainly fly FEELTHERE EJ 175. What i do is get my route from were ever, import into Aivlasoft EFB, without sids and stars. Then i export it into FSX and copy and paste into PRO-ATC. Then i make my sid and star changes in PRO ATC and save. I start up FSX-SE import the FSX FP that i exported from EFB. I have just the basic waypoints, no sid nor star. Then I start PRO ATC, choose my flight i saved , and choose fly now. I go to the map page, check out the FP , with sid and star.Then go to my FMC and make all changes to match PRO ATC exactly. I have only done 2 flights so far, after months of reading on there forums. 2 perfect flights...There a a few "tricks" in the options page that will help you. Maybe try with another plane.... Let me know if i can be of any help... Oh ya, one other thing, this is all set up on a network. FSX-SE on 1PC and PRO-ATC on another.  Good luck

Patrick,

I tend to agree with Dutch1 with this. The "automatic flight plan importing" in ProATC is meant to help new users who are still learning to fly the default FSX aircraft (no FMC available).

As you know how to operate the PMDG aircrafts, then I would do as Dutch1 suggested. When you program and operate the FMC manually, you will be much happier with ProATC.

Cheers,

Jarkko

as you request clearance delivery your PROATC X generated f/p is available in your co-route but not the T7 where does it go and how can you get the FMC to follow it ?

Once you request clearance delivery, open up the fmc and go to the route page. Click on "Request". You will see 'Request sent' then the flight plans for the 777 will be there. Open the one for the 777 and you should see a flightplan with CLR at the end. That's the ProATC-X flightplan. Click on it and it will show "requesting". Once completed (it takes a few seconds), click on Load. Wait a few more seconds and it will load into the CoRoute. Click on Activate and then Activate the plan. It is really super neat how it is done in the T7 (all done by PMDG of course) and exactly how it is done in real time.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

thanks very much Jim, I love the potential of this program but I may have to follow Jarkko's and Dutch's advice and program the FMC manually until I find the solution to my problem  I cannot find the PATC f/p anywhere. This is driving me nuts, I have checked all the paths and they appear ok but obviously there is a problem somewhere, I know it will be something very minor. any ideas ?  I  have done exactly what you have said Jim but no luck I cannot find any plan with CLR on  the end, only 777 plans I  had created previously . Any ideas ?

I cannot find the PATC f/p anywhere.

Once you let ProATC create the flight plan and before entering FSSX/P3D, try using the export option (right-click on the flight plan) and send it to FSX (XML format). 

Can you give that try? 

Sorry - I just realized it was for the PMDG 777!!!!!!!!!

Mario Di Lauro

ok Mario but in desperation I tried it, I have found out how to open that page just  press route request, but now if possible could someone help  me with bellow

What am I doing wrong Guys with trying to import a Flight Plan generated  by Pro ATC into my 777, does the FMC need to be set up in a special way

this is the path I am using

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777\

ok Mario but in desperation I tried it, I have found out how to open that page just  press route request, but now if possible could someone help  me with bellow

What am I doing wrong Guys with trying to import a Flight Plan generated  by Pro ATC into my 777, does the FMC need to be set up in a special way

this is the path I am using

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777\

I may be completely wrong about this, but I think you have to ask ATC for clearance before the flight plan becomes available in your PMDG or FSX folders.

I haven't used PROATC for while but I vaguely remember having similar problems.

Eagles may soar, but alley cats don't get sucked into jet engines.