Sign in to follow this  
Angelo Cosma

Quick question on DSR (AA and FPS Limit)

Hey guys so I have a GTX 780 and a 1920X1080 monitor. I setup DSR and Nividia Global settings per what has been posted in the forums here. I run at 3840X2160 in sim fullscreen.

I noticed on the wings of the PMDG 737 the black lines where passengers follow to evacuate in an emergency are very jaggie, but when looking top down or close up they improve. Is there AA and AF settings in Nvidia inspector to be set?

Also in spot view FPS are spiking 45-65-30-65 can we run the FPS limiter in inspector? What about Vsync I would like to set it back to 1/2 refresh rate? Whats the consensus here guys?

Sorry for the post with the DSR thread nearing 30 pages this might have been asked before.

Thanks for any and all help guys.

Angelo 

I run DSR at same resolution.

I only use NV inspector to force 30hz refresh. (and AF but not AA, I use no AA other than DSR)/

FPS limiting is handled internally by FSX.

Wont running NV inspector at 30hz refresh act as your FPS limiter? You are controlling the Vsync entry in NVI correct? AF in NVI but AA ticked in FSX and whats set in DSR if I follow you correctly.