Sign in to follow this  
Mohneis

PMDG doesnt know my email

Hi

I have a very big problem

I orderd the PMDG 777 in Febuary through a normal user account. A few day ago, I reinstalled my PC and FSX. Today I wanted to download the T7 but the webside told me that my Emailadress had not been found in the user database. The same happenes in the "Order without account" section. But this false! I wrote down a Password for a PMDG account, so I have to have an account. What can I do? Please help me.

Today I wanted to download the T7

It wouldn't have worked anyway - download links are only active for a few days. Always save and back-up your installers to a hard drive folder, external hard drive, or CD/DVD.

but the webside told me that my Emailadress had not been found in the user database.

Perhaps you used a different address. I know I have multiple, though my Hotmail address is what I use for orders/transactions/etc.

Did you pay via PayPal, perhaps?

Kyle Rodgers

No. I always use two email adresses. One for Internetspam and one for Onlinestores. They didnt work.

It wouldn't have worked anyway - download links are only active for a few days. Always save and back-up your installers to a hard drive folder, external hard drive, or CD/DVD.

What does this mean? I have to buy a new downloadlink or the Money is gone and away and I have to buy it a seccond time?

Is there any possibility to tell someone from PMDG (through a ticket?) my personal Data and the can lock if it matches with an registred user (me)?

I think I payed via Visa

I have to buy a new downloadlink or the Money is gone and away and I have to buy it a seccond time?

You have to buy a new download link.  It's only a few dollars.

Is there any possibility to tell someone from PMDG (through a ticket?) my personal Data and the can lock if it matches with an registred user (me)?

support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers