Sign in to follow this  
brucek

iFly B73NG in P3D v2.4?

$80 is not that much really when you consider that it includes the complete NGX range and options. This is the 600 thru to the 900 (including ER models) as well as 3 BBJ's.

Most other companies would have just offered say the 700 and 800 and the rest would be extra add on purchases.

There are pros and cons with both methodology but I do like having the complete range available.

No issue with the roll out on autoland as previously reported.

The P3D support issue maybe more to do with honouring the LM EULA and a different division of Flight 1. Hopefully this will change with time.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Has anyone any comments on how the iFly B73NG works in P3D v2.4?

Here are some more recent topics regarding the I-Fly 737:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/434865-ifly-737ng-looks-great-in-p3dv2/

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/439558-ifly-737-for-prepar3d-v22/

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/454390-ifly-737-for-p3d-v24/

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Bruce, Now that you've had about 2 weeks to test the iFly NGX (and for the beer to wear off), what's the verdict?

Bruce I was also wondering about this (before I down too many brew-skis one night).

Ifly 737 for prepar3d is my new favorite aircraft, just love the systems, graphics and feeling of flying it.
I get 25-30fps with most settings on high/ultra with ASN,REX at 2540x1440 with a Nvidia 780ti in 2D cockpit, 5fps less with VC. Sure it is expensive, but it but peronsally I feel it is well worth the money. Just waiting on the ifly 747 p3p so I can throw my money at it. As long as it's less than 100USD, I'm happy.