Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK1875 Stavanger - Copenhagen / Flytampa Kastrup

Finally we have a super detailed Copenhagen Kastrup airport for FSX, this one made by Flytampa. I´m astonished how much detail we can have in an airport in FSX. Flytampa have according to me set a new standard how detailed a airport can be without losing valuable fps..of course it´s quite memory demanding so I had to optimize some things in the scenery so it works with my NGX and my photoreal scenery over Denmark

Now all my flights will go from EKCH for a long long time :wub: ..maybe forever, hehe. Heres comes the pictures from todays flight between Stavanger and Copenhagen with SAS 737-600 LN-RPW "Alvid Viking". This is my second repaint for Alvid Viking..I did my first one for PMDG´s NG for FS9 many years ago. Enough talking, heres comes the pictures:

BAMSN5f.jpg

gbuc7BK.jpg

pMzc2s0.jpg

7eaSNrg.jpg

TbAnCVf.jpg

eIdX8zY.jpg

EcUvXNW.jpg

I3a8Jvo.jpg

Nsbfz3I.jpg

EqjeyPs.jpg

yweRSMK.jpg

wKseQHN.jpg

7gdNiJQ.jpg

zFWfiiC.jpg

dMMwslG.jpg

YBKbcto.jpg

89wTzLc.jpg

6MWywEC.jpg

6HS4qrV.jpg

bjWMRXU.jpg

Wonderful shots Niclas. That scenery does look great. 

You promised, you delivered...  :lol:

I don't know if I asked you this before and I apologize if I did but do you mind sharing what clouds you're using in these shots? They look great too...

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Yes with some luck I did it again ha ha ha  :Big Grin: ..thanks alot  Hugo!. The clouds I´m using are from Flight Enviroment X and I think the variant I´m using is "Chew Test2"  B)

You know, I've not posted on your latest pics/trips just because I have sounded like such a broken record for so long before but, I'll say it again if you don't mind...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!  Beautiful shots and scenery!!!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Outstanding work....love those!

HLJAMES

You know I am loving those cockpit grabs Nic! Thanks for posting them for me :lol:

What ground textures are you using? Norway add ons etc?

He's using his own photoreal scenery that he creates.  Do a search for him on this forum.  He's got many pics of trips he's done using his own scenery.  They are all absolutely stunning!!!  The airports I believe are Aerosoft's ENZV and FlyTampa's EKCH.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Yes with some luck I did it again ha ha ha  :Big Grin: ..thanks alot  Hugo!. The clouds I´m using are from Flight Enviroment X and I think the variant I´m using is "Chew Test2"  B)

Thank you for the info Niclas... I'll have to take a look at Flight Environment X then because I really like those clouds!  :wink:

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Simply superb screenshots Niclas, I don't know how much closer you could get to reality, the sea and trees look just so real

Thank you for sharing them with us.

The clouds I´m using are from Flight Enviroment X and I think the variant I´m using is "Chew Test2" B)

What a coincidence, I've been using the Chew Test cloud set for years along with the HDEv2 sky set. Still haven't found a combo I like better.

Nice set of pics as usual :-)

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator