Sign in to follow this  
sd75lover

Fsuipc too sensivptive

Is there any way to change the sensitivity I have the Logitech extreme 3d pro and am using fsuipc for controls, I can't Evan takeoff or land without my aircraft turning or skidding

Are you calibrating your controls through FSUIPC or just passing the Axis to FSX?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Here's a brief thread from Pete Dawson that talks about that...

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/52822-settin-yoke-sensitivity-via-fsuipc/

I'd read through it, make sure your settings are okay and then click the slope button and play with the setting if you have to.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

im sorry I am a noob and do not understand much about fsuipc all I know is how to put the axis through fsuipc

even a light tap of my joystick will send my aircraft going down

After you assign an axis to be calibrated through FSUIPC you have to go to the Calibrate Axis tab and calibrate them.  You find the axis that you want to control (rudder, in this case) move it far left, hit the Set button, then far right and hit the other Set button (if you have a null zone enabled you'll have to configure that by just nudging the control a tiny bit left, hitting the middle Set button, moving it a tiny bit right and hitting the same Set button).  It takes a bit of getting used to but you'll get the hang of it.  Play around with it and see what happens.

Gregg Seipp

I mean I want to set the sensitivity the default fsx controls are not that sensitive but I cannot use it because of windows 8 so I have to use fsuipc also do you know how to set pause at TOD? on the PMDG 777

I mean I want to set the sensitivity the default fsx controls are not that sensitive but I cannot use it because of windows 8 so I have to use fsuipc also do you know how to set pause at TOD? on the PMDG 777

That's what I'm telling you you have to do.  Doesn't matter what the axis is...you do have to calibrate it if you've selected it to go through FSUIPC.  In terms of pause at TOD, I've never used it or looked for it.  If it's not in the Miscellaneous tab, I wouldn't know where to look.

Gregg Seipp

READ THE MANUAL or ask on Peter's site!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

In the calibration section of fsuipc, there is a response curve slope for each axis which will do exactly what you want.

Benjamin,

You adjust the sensitivity by adjusting the slope control. A negative value will be very sensitive but a positive one will make the axis less sensitive.

And Gregg, it's Pete Dowson, not Dawson. :wink:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

go to your pmdg introduction manual page 98 and read

ZORAN

bump

Think your post was so important that you expected a reply  in less than 30 min?

And Gregg, it's Pete Dowson, not Dawson. :wink:

Wow...all this time and I always that it was Dawson.  Thanks for the correction.

Gregg Seipp