Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

2014/11/07 - Want to be part of the Beta? - 777 Immersion

Hey guys, it's beta time!

During the past weeks, we have been hard at work to finish, polish and even rebuild effects from the ground up to get the best result possible with regards to quality and performance. It is now time to hand in it all to you guys, for beta testing. Great beta phases give great products, and this time it is no exception! The beta phase may take a week or a month, depending on if the beta phrase goes merry-go-round or not. We cannot give you a release date just yet, but we hope to be wrapped under your Christmas tree.

Here's how you can help and maybe get a glance at the product before everyone else. Prepare an email titled "777 Immersion Beta Application" with the following information (make sure to double-check everything before sending in your message) and send it to fsfx (at) oldprop.com. We will base our final selection on your background in the community, computer specifications, and obviously the skills you have that will make you the perfect candidate. Note that your admissibility to the 777 Immersion beta program does not guarantee an access to following beta updates, or entitles you to be granted the final product.

1. Computer specification
    1. CPU
    2. GPU
    3. HDD/SSD 
    4. any other things you'd find useful to know
  2. Your background in the community
    1. How long have you been in the community?
    2. Have you been a beta tester before? 
    3. Have you been involved in any other Flight Sim developments?
    4. What skills do you possess that would make you the perfect candidate?
  3. How much time do you spend on the PMDG 777 in a week?
  4. Of all the video producers in the Flight Simulator community, which one is your favorite?
  5. Are you a video producer in the Flight Simulator community?
    1. If yes, how can I reach your channel?
    2. Would you be interested into making a promotional video for our product?

More information about the project on http://fsfx.oldprop.com/en/777Immersion/preview/

I hope to hear from you quite soon!

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Great to hear you've started beta testing! I am not active enough to test for you guys but I can't wait for the final product!

Hey guys, it's beta time!

Hi Keven - we are all set right ?

Rich Sennett

Hi Keven - we are all set right ?

Hi Richard, I have your Application in our mailbox ;)

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Richard, I have your Application in our mailbox ;)

Got yah Keven - thanks Buddy - take care

Rich Sennett

Here is my entry..  

I own both the 777-200 and 300. i would be honored to be a beta. I am beta testing the Milviz F-4E right now. But this would be great. AMD FX-4350 at 4.20GHZ , 8 gigs DDR ram at 1600, 550Ti Video card. and a 500gig 10,000 RPM WD Raptor hard drive. And running FSX on full DX10.

Wizzardos;

I have to say that I love your vcockpit lights for the PMDG B738. I really do and much appreciate your work.

My%20Signature.jpg

Hi everyone, the beta team is now complete!

Thanks for all your submissions!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42