Sign in to follow this  
airernie

A2A C172 Add-On

I recently purchased the Panel Builder software for FSX and was considering getting the C172 Add-On.  However, I've noticed that the gauges in the add-on only sometimes match the gauges in the A2A C172.

For example the Airspeed indicated shown in the advert only goes to 180, while the A2A gauge goes to 200. Also the add-on Artificial Horizon has increments for vertical attitude, while the A2A C172 has none.

Are there any plans to update the add-on gauges to match those shown in the A2A C172?

Thanks,

Ernest

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

We are constantly improving our products, this includes the A2A Add-On. Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider them for our next update.

One other question regarding the A2A C172 Add-On.. Will it work using SimConnect across a network?

Thanks,

Ernie

The reason for the previous question is due to my confusion regarding the following tfro the simPlugins website:

"A modified Panel Builder FSUIPC Interface is also included to extract the correct instrument data from the flight model. You use this interface instead of the interface that is supplied with Panel Builder.".

I currently have Panel Builder running from a second computer.  My understanding is that FSUIPC is a "local" application and using it across the network requires WideFS.

Now maybe simPlugins uses both; SimConnect for the remote application and FSUIPC for the local app, but I want to insure that the A2A C172 add-on can be used across the network.  If not, then it's a no go for me.  If yes, then it stays in consideration.

Ernie

I think that I now have an answer, through trial and error, to my previous question. 

However, I am disappointed as a licensed owner, in the lack of response if this is the "official" simPlugins support forum.

Ernie