Sign in to follow this  
TheHoser11

Strange Tall Objects

I get that too...  not sure - maybe an OOM thing?  I have Orbx but I get that in non Orbx areas as well.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I do as well and was wondering the same. At first I didn't see as many and thought they were antennas.

I got similar things and I think they're bridges. When you fly low they may look normal but become vertically stretched when flying high. Don't know why and how to fix.

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

It's not OOM - - at least not for me. I am running Vector and Global. I have bridges turned off in the Vector config tool.

P3D seems to have several "vertical" issues at the moment. I have not seen the one exhibited in Robert's screenshot, but numerous P3D users suffer from "vertical clouds", or those strange "double lines" that look like aircraft contrails rising up from the ground. I sincerely hope that all of these issues are rectified when version 2.5 hits the shelves. Of course, I also want a solution to the missing strobe and navigation lights on AI planes, but I am not optimistic that it is top of the LM agenda!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

LOL I got these also.. wondering if it' s autogen that does load strange like this from high altitude...

it would be nice if the autogen automatically disable itself when you fly above certain Altitude I really dont care to see trees above 20000ft ASL,  photo real scenery without any autogen is true representation of what it looks like from up there but then the photoreal has other short comings so i dont use it..

I never tried to diable autogen once airborn as it doens't affect performance at all... but idk...

Also to note, I only have FTX global and no vector and I still get these...

This problem has been around for a while. I only saw them when I flew the Majestic Q400. They provided a fix and I haven't seen them since. Could it be aircraft specific in your case?

Take a default a/c to the same spot - same lines?

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I have those too. I thought they were only on the Q400, but the other day I saw the same thing on the Aerosoft's Airbus....

The question still remains - is it a/c specific or do default a/c show the same? If default are ok - you really need to contact the developer od the a/c.

For me, something about the front windscreen and side screen glass caused it. If I went into spot mode, it disappeared.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I have them as well.  Just got P3D last week.  I use FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC Europe with Aerosoft's Airbus X.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024