Sign in to follow this  
AF330

A320 Metric altitude PFD

See what happens on professional pilots site:

-Airliners, you have to pay: parents don't want.

-pprune:

1) You are too young and they are experts so with our "simple" questions they don't really help, it's normal: we are not at all professionals.

Do you suggest any other forum for bigginers and quite active?

Thanks

@ AF330

Sent Today, 11:36 AM

Thanks a lot to have banned my aerosoft account!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the most helpful guy I have ever seen!!!!!! Now, if I buy the game and If I have problems, what can I do? I hope YOU will help US!

Regards!

In answer to your PM ( seen above ) , you have not been banned at Aerosoft at all , only the topic was closed . Now why do I have to think of Groundskeeper Willie ?

John

EDIT : How can you be banned as your friend LFPG started the topic on the Aerosoft forum ?

Thanks a lot to have banned my aerosoft account!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the most helpful guy I have ever seen!!!!!! Now, if I buy the game and If I have problems, what can I do? I hope YOU will help US!

As we find it hard to believe two accounts can use the exact same address and that the friends would come together every time to write for a forum reply, we shut down one account.

If you any further support issues, you are free to contact support@aerosoft.com. No more support will be provided in the forums.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Hein?????? 

When I go to the Aerosoft forum, LFPG and me can both read this:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

We can not disconnect, click on "forum"....nothing! Everything is blocked!!! 

Just because of a metric altitude below a QNH/STD! 

We are more than "friends" and more "family..." ;) That's why, when my brother was connected, sometimes I post on behalf of his name! No worries... 

Infact, we are more interested to learn about the plane rather than the simulator! ;)

Hope you will excuse us, LFPG is not in Avsim so no problem here!! 

I got my answer on youtube and will only come back with more intresting questions! ;)

Sorry: Kevin and John! Hope you will excuse us!

My post was intended more as a " heads up " so that others don't waste their time trying to " help " . Even after being caught out with the " school project ", still persists in posting questions that have little or no bearing on  flight sim or Airbus by whatever developer and would be better asked on a professional pilots site , which has been offered as advice in the past but continues to ignore .

Before anyone points out that this is Hangar Chat ( where anything goes ) , I am well aware of that . This has more to do with multiple identities being used .

John

Copy. Living in the back of the truck for most of my days, I don't really follow much of what's going on. I wasn't aware of what was going on over at Aerosoft until you brought it up.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Thanks but LFPG is my brother! So he lives with me in our house with our parents! ;)

So If you bann my account you automatically bann his account! ;)

So I discused it with him and we decided to keep (if we can) my account because I am older! ;)

If anyone could help and understand our situation, we just want to learn because we like Airbus! :)

Thanks