Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf45

operations center

Hi to all read my post I have all of the PMDG Boeing 737ngx + 777  though I don't seem to have any problems in downloading new liveries for the 737 range when it came to download new liveries for the 777 I found that I don't seem to have the operations center any where on my desktop pc over the last week or so I have contacted Presisionmanuals on 2 occasions

and had a response telling me that they would contact me soon I am still waiting and or though I think that  the PMDG 737-777

are excellent and for me worth every penny I do think that their after sales service leaves a lot to be desired yes I know that we can all ###### about all and everything but I am still new to this wonderful hobby of ours but I can also understand how some guys and girls can and do lose heart and give it all up because they believe that they are not getting the backup that  their hard earned money  that they have just parted with does not the same level of excellence that the product has . just like we have your money now bugger off your on your own yes I also know that there are those out there that think they have the right to say well that's what these forums are for yes there is some truth  in what they say but surly the first in the firing line should be those that produce the product  or at 69 yrs. am I being a little naïve . sorry for going on if there is any one who may have the answer to my dilemma I would be most grateful many thanks to all .    Victor AP   

I found that I don't seem to have the operations center any where on my desktop pc over the last week or so I have contacted Presisionmanuals on 2 occasions

Your operation centre doesn't  disappear for  no reason at all  unless you have  deleted it by mistake  and it will be on your pc  some where.  It normally resides in your start menu under all programs/pmdg simulation/ operation centre

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Pete thank you for your reply yes you are correct it does indeed reside in my start menu along with the PMDG program but when  open the PMDG folder the aircraft are there as is the  operation center and the  operation center update its when I open the folder it cannot be found , all of my flight sim programs reside

on a separate disc this is what I have been advised to do so all of my flight simm programs no matter what

they are all go on this disc ,also since I have had the PMDG 737-777 range I have not deleted anything from my flight sim disc I have also checked every program folder on all of my discs just to see if it was anywhere on my desktop but it does not seem to anywhere , I tried to reload the program but because of the time limit PM give you no luck , as I am new to all of this am I correct in assuming that the OPC is supplied within  the 737 range  ? again many thanks for your reply  Victor AP  

am I correct in assuming that the OPC is supplied within the 737 range ? again many thanks for your reply Victor AP
No. The NGX was the Livery Manager and the 77LR was the Operations Center.

Hi many thanks again for your reply it helps a lot to know that when you are new to something there are guys like yourself on hand to offer help and advice when needed , yes I discovered that info myself after I sent the post but again back to my problem with the OPC or though it shows up on my start menu when I open the folder it cant be found on the HD or any of my HD/SSHD and as I said as all of  my sim programs are all on a separate disc and I have not deleted any programs from that drive I am at a total loss  I am still waiting for a reply from PM as to my next step ,its a real shame as I really love the product and would like to build my 777 fleet up . my best regards to you and many thanks to you for the time you have taken in replying to a newbie

Victor AP  

Have you checked your program files(86) / pmdg operation centre    open this up  and  see if  your able  to run operation exe   from in here.  Maybe  somehow your start menu operation centre got corrupted some how?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

When's the operation center coming out for people who don't have the 777 coming out?

I have just purchased the PMDG 737ngx and have loaded it as per PMDG instructions into C:\FSX   I went to PMDG web site to get some liveries and as of last week there was no mention of the 737 for FSX, I sent a ticket but no reply so far?  I was surprised to see a few days later that the wording had changed on the download page to read ; Attention PMDG 737NGX & 777 customers: Liveries are downloaded and installed with the PMDG Operations Center app located in your Start Menu at PMDG Simulations/PMDG Operations Center.   Now this is a problem as I dont have a "operations centre"  in my start menu in PMDG Simulations.  only a Liveries Manager which when you open up has to have Liveries downloaded to install them. Is there a patch to get the ops centre and install it, I dont have it.    Keith

I have just purchased the PMDG 737ngx and have loaded it as per PMDG instructions into C:\FSX   I went to PMDG web site to get some liveries and as of last week there was no mention of the 737 for FSX, I sent a ticket but no reply so far?  I was surprised to see a few days later that the wording had changed on the download page to read ; Attention PMDG 737NGX & 777 customers: Liveries are downloaded and installed with the PMDG Operations Center app located in your Start Menu at PMDG Simulations/PMDG Operations Center.   Now this is a problem as I dont have a "operations centre"  in my start menu in PMDG Simulations.  only a Liveries Manager which when you open up has to have Liveries downloaded to install them. Is there a patch to get the ops centre and install it, I dont have it.    Keith

If you purchased and downloaded the NGX after 3rd of March, you will have the operations center installed.

Thanks Chris,  I purchased the CD version (1.00.3219) in Dec and have just loaded it a couple of weeks ago, if there is a later version with the ops centre included is it possible to get a download version from PMDG ?

Do you know when PMDG took the downloads for the 737 off their web site because it was on there a few months ago when I was researching buying it, or is it possible to get a download for just the Liveries?

Keith

Thanks Chris,  I purchased the CD version (1.00.3219) in Dec and have just loaded it a couple of weeks ago, if there is a later version with the ops centre included is it possible to get a download version from PMDG ?

Do you know when PMDG took the downloads for the 737 off their web site because it was on there a few months ago when I was researching buying it, or is it possible to get a download for just the Liveries?

Keith

PMDG are currently working on an update for disk users. It will be announced in a pinned thread on the PMDG general forums most likely. There's a few notes on the latest update about this.

The liveries that were on the website should be on the disc. I say should because I don't actually own the disc version, the last PMDG disc I owned was the FS9 queen of the skies.

Victor AP   

Keith

Hey guys - welcome to the forum here. It's actually a forum rule in our section of the forum to include your full real name. This helps us immensely any time you all have issues, as we can immediately jump into our system to check for any issues on our end. Thanks!

Kyle Rodgers

Ok Kyle,  sorry I'm new to this forum,  wont happen again.     Keith Bailey

Ok Kyle,  sorry I'm new to this forum,  wont happen again.     Keith Bailey

No worries. Thanks for making the adjustment!

There's also a way to automate the signature, but it's usually not active for new members until a certain point. Keep an eye on it, though. It's under your settings if you click on your username at the top right.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Everyone,

I have just caught up with this thread and I am lost in what to do next? Do I wait for PMDG to release a disc for people who purchased the 737 NGX disc or wait for a patch or do I purchase the update at $ 24?

I do not have the OP's Centre same as some people above , any help would be most grateful.

Paul Smith