Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf45

operations center

yea I'm stuck with no ops centre too as I bought a disc version over a year ago 737NGX. The livery manager I found in the PMDG folders and it has about 12 or so liveies but thay can be got by just clicking all versions in fsx. Question i want to know answer to is "is there a british Airways livery for 737NGX 800WL out there somewhere?

Len Carne

Question i want to know answer to is "is there a british Airways livery for 737NGX 800WL out there somewhere?

Search the Avsim Library - Search for: PMDG 737NGX In category: Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modification. Plus,once you get the LM/OC working correctly there should be a PMDG livery that can be downloaded and installed.

"Time out..please refresh the Page..!"

Guess I need to get on to Aerosoft...

Yeah definitely bring it up to them. You may want to try a different browser before doing so, but definitely something they'll have to address.

Kyle Rodgers

in all aircraft in fsx there are white jagged lines in the cockpit and the displays

[image]

are unclear until i get close to them (zoom in)

pls help 

This is a generic sim question and not one related to our aircraft.

Post here: http://www.avsim.com/forum/121-ms-fsx-fsx-se-forum/

Looks like you need to change your anti-aliasing settings though.

Kyle Rodgers

Hey There,

I purchased the PC DVD version of the 737-800/900 NGX in 2012 and I am trying to install liveries; I cannot install liveries because they are no longer online for download and require an "Operations Center", supposedly installed on my PC. However, this program does not exist anywhere. I am looking for some advice or instructions for what I need to do to resolve this issue and be able to install liveries on my NGX.

Angel Agront

13 hours ago, RetroJet2000 said:

Hey There,

I purchased the PC DVD version of the 737-800/900 NGX in 2012 and I am trying to install liveries; I cannot install liveries because they are no longer online for download and require an "Operations Center", supposedly installed on my PC. However, this program does not exist anywhere. I am looking for some advice or instructions for what I need to do to resolve this issue and be able to install liveries on my NGX.

Angel Agront

Go to the Aerosoft support site, select the NGX in the list and it will bring you to a page where you can put your registration key in, and it'll give you a more up-to-date installer. That installer will also include the Ops Center. The version on the disc (nearly 7 years old by now) uses an older program called the livery manager.

Kyle Rodgers