Sign in to follow this  
c17loadjp

SDK Events not working

Hi all, I have searched for hours and cant find anything. I have HIDmacros and the 737ngx works great, but I try to program HIDMacros for the T7 and they don't work. I do get some odd switches when I program a different event. Like, call LeftClick ("PMDG_EVT_OH_LIGHTS_TAXI"), the wing light switch throws. I am Stumped, any advice is appreciated.

Yes me to would be great to work this out. How do you add the events list to hid macros btw?

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

under macros, new...type name of event. Under action, scripted....type in the event,..ex. call LeftClick("PMDG_EVT_OH_LIGHTS_TAXI") Then hit scan, and the key on your keyboard.

Nobody? Out of all of you computer geniuses. Anybody know of another way to assign pmdg 777 events to a second keyboard? Thanks.

The Event-ID's for 737 and 777 are diffrent in PMDG!

737:

#define EVT_OH_LIGHTS_TAXI                            (THIRD_PARTY_EVENT_ID_MIN + 117)  

which reassembles to 69749

777:

#define EVT_OH_LIGHTS_TAXI                                (THIRD_PARTY_EVENT_ID_MIN + 121)  

which reassembles to 69753

(found in the sdk in the FSX\PMDG Folder)

Looking into the 777 Header the Event 117 will map to EVT_OH_LIGHTS_WING

So you'll have to make diffrent scripts for the planes.

No Idea why they changed the Offsets and not just added at the end ....

I can get some things to work. what I did was just match the numbers to 737 sdk.h file. the bad thing is that a lot of the numbers arnt there. I think I might need a global script that matches the 777 like the 737 has for hidmacros. I tried different things in that script but does not work. I have no idea how to set the "#define PMDG_EVT" in hidmacros. somethings I figured out as far as hidmacros.fsxevent"#......",0. But problem I have there is I cant figure out how to get the same keypress to do the opposite action, like taxi light. I can get it on but it wont turn off. another thing I cant figure out is knobmode for spinning the knobs. I wish it was as easy as the pmdg 737. thanks for any and all help.