Sign in to follow this  
Richard Avenido

Livery request: emirates 777 300er

w/ accurate windows configuration and decals .. the pmdg version has some missing decals, inaccurate window configuration, the arabic word beside the gold emirates text is big and need to be resize , the gold emirates text is a little bit large need to be resize as well. 

Step 1 - Put the words "Alex Farmer" into the search box in the AVSIM library.

Step 2 - Have fun.

If you can lower yourself to 2048x2048 textures I've fixed a few things on mine, including the size of the Emirates titles.

A6-ENUv1.1.jpg

It, and others can be downloaded from here..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q1p1jw0db7daw1u/AADYrJqg_MAKOvAEC1cHN-k3a?dl=0

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Step 1 - Put the words "Alex Farmer" into the search box in the AVSIM library.

Step 2 - Have fun.

i downloaded his version. i liked it, i judge he's livery wrong, but he's livery has a missing arabic exit sign on all doors plus the emirates logo on the door 1 and 4 is way high compare to the real one, and the arabic symbol on engine is kinda huge.  :(  if only i have an idea how to make a livery

If you can lower yourself to 2048x2048 textures I've fixed a few things on mine, including the size of the Emirates titles.

A6-ENUv1.1.jpg

It, and others can be downloaded from here..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q1p1jw0db7daw1u/AADYrJqg_MAKOvAEC1cHN-k3a?dl=0

hello john! is this the new version not the old one? i read your post on facebook you said its enhanced right?

i downloaded his version. i liked it, i judge he's livery wrong, but he's livery has a missing arabic exit sign on all doors plus the emirates logo on the door 1 and 4 is way high compare to the real one, and the arabic symbol on engine is kinda huge.  :(  if only i have an idea how to make a livery

hello john! is this the new version not the old one? i read your post on facebook you said its enhanced right?

Hi Richard,

This is the new one. I made the main gear hubs a little dirtier, extended the Emirates title vertically, fixed the camera under the nose and tweaked the N U registration on the doors. The bump maps are still a work in progress.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Hi Richard,

This is the new one. I made the main gear hubs a little dirtier, extended the Emirates title vertically, fixed the camera under the nose and tweaked the N U registration on the doors. The bump maps are still a work in progress.

NICE! by the way i noticed the signs on door no.2 on the right side. you nailed the position of the signs.. you did a really good job. thank you john!

Hmm my favorite  Emirates repaint even better, any chance to make the other two windows variants like  A6-ENO ( 42J/386Y) and  A6-ECV (8F/42J/304Y) this also with tailskid?.... looking forward the bump maps.

Regards

Carlos Durán