Sign in to follow this  
arnava1304

memory could not be written

Hello,

I've recently started developing more and more errors in fsx, but I have two major ones.

Firstly, whenever I click on a different window other than FSX, I get a error saying that the memory ould not be written!

Secondly, whenever I try to start FSX using FPS limiter, I get a error saying that it could not load limiter_d3d9.dll - error code 126.

I just reinstalled FS, but no joy.

Can somebody shed some light on this situation?

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Crash To Desktop (CTD) Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Do you have the ENB Series module installed. It references an ENB Series d3d hack. If this is the case, then maybe the following from the AVSIM CTD Guide will help:

D3D9.dll – The d3d9.dll or ntdll.dll is shown as the faulting module in the crash report. This is most likely caused by installation of SweetFX or the ENBSeries Modules. Remove the D3D9.dll modules (there are several) from your main FSX folder. These two hacks of DirectX files have been popular to many FSX/FS9 users but found to be the Source of several CTD’s. Most likely the module is not configured properly for your computer system and you should conduct some searches here on AVSIM and elsewhere for the best configurations. Several members have been extremely successful in getting these modules to work properly. The following ENBSeries files are installed in the main FSX directory and should be moved to a temporary directory if you are seeing crashes or graphics anomalies: D3d9.dll, D3dx9_40.dll, D3dx9_26.dll, and ENBSeries.ini. SweetFX installs the following files that should be moved to a temporary directory if problems occur: D3d9.dll, D3d9.fx, Dxgi.dll, Shader.fx, and the injector.ini.

Also, if you have a fps limiter (maybe in the display driver settings?) then this will cause this error.  Google also says to reinstall your display drivers if the problem continues.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10