Sign in to follow this  
Ben555

New Installation

Hi, I originally bought MS Flight back when it was first released and bought the Alaska Wilderness add-on and most of the aircraft. I am able to use GFWL to reinstall MS Flight and downloaded all of the stuff I originally purchased but I can't see any of the aircraft in the Hangar or access Alaska. Is there anything I can do now?  Thanks for any help offered.

There is a topic in the forum that will help you re-install GFWL and be able to download all of your DLC's  that you purchased

Hello. The computer I had Flight on is dead. I got another one and want to install Flight on it but cannot find how to do it since microsoftflight.com is no longer working. Is there a way to install it on a new machine? Thanks for your help.

I have installed Flight on a new machine running Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit and everything for the most part is working ok. However, there is one problem I cannot resolve: I have a CH Flight Sim yoke and almost all of the controls work ok with the exception of elevator trim. I am using buttons 11 and 12 to trim nose up and down but for some strange reason the trim is non-continuous. It acts like I am just pushing the button once. In my other flight sims, if you hold pressure on these buttons they provide continous fine control up or down. Is there any way to fix this? Flight autodetected the CH yoke and I mapped the buttons correctly. Can't figure out why it is doing this. On my old system that just died, I was running Win 7.1 64 bit and it worked flawlessly. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.