Sign in to follow this  
Timberleaf

Frontier Airlines Texture

Anyone able and willing to create a Frontier Airlines texture for the 737-800 with the images of wild life on the tail, and the BIG Frontier word down the fuselage?

Frontier Airlines

Yuk. Republic Airlines aren't worthy of Boeing airframes. Leave them to their French birds :P

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

I figured out how to create my own. I cannot figure out how to edit the file for the VC ATC ID (PMDG_NGX_VC_N_Number.psd) - I see one of the 8 channels of the ALPHA channel I cannot change. I don't know why, or how to get it to change. I am using Photoshop Elements 9 with the Nvidia plugin for DDS. Any thoughts that could direct me?

I figured out how to create my own. I cannot figure out how to edit the file for the VC ATC ID (PMDG_NGX_VC_N_Number.psd) - I see one of the 8 channels of the ALPHA channel I cannot change. I don't know why, or how to get it to change. I am using Photoshop Elements 9 with the Nvidia plugin for DDS. Any thoughts that could direct me?

Just double-click the thumbnail of the text layer in the layer panel to the right to enter edit mode, then type your registration. Click the thumbnail again to exit edit mode

I have tried that several times, probably more than 30 different ways to save and edit the file. When it saves, one channel, I suspect the Alpha channel does not change. A MASK is left unedited. I can see the edited text beneath, but the mask remains unchanged regardless how I edit or save. I cannot upload a picture file here to visually show what I am saying, so I am sure there are those out there reading this saying, "just type the text in... it changes automatically".... when for me, NO, it doesn't. If it did, I wouldn't be here with such a basic question trying to find out the answer.

I think it comes down to my version of Photoshop Elements 9. It functions for editing the other files, until it comes to alpha channels. I guess it just can't.

Yuk. Republic Airlines aren't worthy of Boeing airframes. Leave them to their French birds :P

Republic Airlines doesn't own Frontier anymore (Thank God) they are now owned by Indigo Group.

Reik Namreg