Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

FS RealTime always suspends my game

I've had this problem for a long long time across all RealTime and FSUIPC versions. On a regular time update (perhaps the second or sometimes the third one into the beginning of the flight situation - by default it comes every 10th min) RealTime hangs up my FSX on the main computer with : "Loading air, land, and sea traffic..." I've just tried the latest version and it stopped at 4% Loading. I recall sometimes it stopped at a higher %, but I'm not sure though.

Anybody has seen this?

Thanks,

Dirk.

"hangs up my FSX on the main computer"

What does this mean?

Do you use more than one computer?

Have to re-boot?

FSX stops responding and never resumes?

Event Viewer gives no module errors?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Usually happens (to me at least) when running FSRealtime over a network, When it updates it momentarily hangs FSX.

I've found just updating the time when I start FSX then disconnect it seems to work just as well.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

I've had way too many problems with this program myself.  Stopped using it.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Been using FSRealtime for years, never had an issue. I don't use the auto update though, I found it is not important to use that feature.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes guys, I was talking about autoupdate over a network. And true, RealTime never fails on the first time sync, so it works to that point. I recall there was a similar time syncing functionality in FSUIPC, but without offsets.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Dirk,

When you contacted FS Realtime support what did he say?

Best Regards,

Vonmar, I can't remember if I ever contacted them by email. I was under impression the problem was local. Now I can see I'm not alone.

Dirk.

Vonmar, I can't remember if I ever contacted them by email. I was under impression the problem was local. Now I can see I'm not alone.

Dirk.

I have never had the problem but I do not have it on my workstation (networked) PC.

Maybe post a problem ticket to FS RealTime and let us know what they come up with.

Best Regards,