Sign in to follow this  
snglecoil

Somebody with ORBX KPSP installed in - can you check something for me?

Can someone with ORBX's new KPSP installed shoot over to L35 and see if Big Bear Lake is still there? Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead have gone missing from my scenery and the only thing I have done recently is install KPSP...or maybe it could have happened with Vector 1.20...I have no idea.  :unknw:

Chris

Can someone with ORBX's new KPSP installed shoot over to L35 and see if Big Bear Lake is still there? Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead have gone missing from my scenery and the only thing I have done recently is install KPSP...or maybe it could have happened with Vector 1.20...I have no idea.  :unknw:

I have 1.2 and KPSP loaded and I do not see that lake either - hmm something is messed up

Rich Sennett

Thanks for confirming, Rich! Off to ORBX support.

As a matter of fact just checked out all of the previews shots and there is no lake in those either - off to google map - well after checking there is no lake near palm springs airport so looks correct in that aspect 

I am not sure as I  am not sure of the area - keep us posted

Rich Sennett

Ok, after registering on the ORBX forums, I found that it is a known issue. Actually quite a few water bodies in the area were excluded. Looks like a fix is coming soon, though.

Chris

Ok, after registering on the ORBX forums, I found that it is a known issue. Actually quite a few water bodies in the area were excluded. Looks like a fix is coming soon, though.

Thanks for the info

Rich Sennett

I've noticed a few graphical issues since the Vector 1.20 update. Many of them were solved by switching off "frozen water" in the AEC config tool. Still seeing lots of weird water rising from rivers and trees randomly stuck in lakes mainly around Canada.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg