Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

HongKong SKy Maxx pro 2.1 XPX 10.3 (Shots)

The first screenshot is pure FS bliss ...

:)

Hmm I think you should also try US North East OSM data from simheaven made by world2Xplane. The textures are not good but you shall see the buildings. Just give it a try and see the performance of your system.

Get the latest world models. 

thanks World 2 x PLane sceneries are very nice but i like it with photo scenery from Sim heaven might give a try for a specific US city but the download of photo scenery from sim heaven is bit slow but a big thank you to Sim heaven and World 2 X plane for their contribution to X plane 10. I love Innsbruck area (Austrian scenery in world 2 x plane + photo scenery + freeware airport from X plane forums... so immersive and the best part for free!

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

:)

thanks World 2 x PLane sceneries are very nice but i like it with photo scenery from Sim heaven might give a try for a specific US city but the download of photo scenery from sim heaven is bit slow but a big thank you to Sim heaven and World 2 X plane for their contribution to X plane 10. I love Innsbruck area (Austrian scenery in world 2 x plane + photo scenery + freeware airport from X plane forums... so immersive and the best part for free!

Yes the download is slow and it also often breaks in between , happened too many times and  after that  I just stopped downloading Photo sceneries from there.

Well NY / Manhattan buildings textures in W2XP is just simple may not even like it and do not reflect like the one is FSX NY hmm that pay ware you are using. 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus